Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duathlon Ballinrobe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Results are here by the way. If anyway sees any errors in the spelling of their name and wants it corrected just let me know. The muppet at registration didn't have the best of hand writing! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

O yes now I remember, great to meet everyone anyways!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

pgibbo wrote: »
    Results are here by the way. If anyway sees any errors in the spelling of their name and wants it corrected just let me know. The muppet at registration didn't have the best of hand writing! :rolleyes:

Ya, they really want to put someone right on the registrations, nice to see them give jobs to the homeless... :D

El Director-ah I remember now!! If God himself was there I wouldn't have recognised him!! I hate running!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

yop wrote: »
    Ya, they really want to put someone right on the registrations, nice to see them give jobs to the homeless... :D

El Director-ah I remember now!! If God himself was there I wouldn't have recognised him!! I hate running!

Funny......u seemed to really enjoy it!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Funny......u seemed to really enjoy it!

LOL, aye, thats my normal face, its a squint I got when I was about 12! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

Well done, pgibbo and TriLakes, good event and great to meet so many familiar usernames :). I'm considering retiring already from triathlon/duathlon, however, after seeing so many bikes fly past me... That, or stay on the bike for longer than an hour while training!

ronanmac wrote: »
    Well done, pgibbo and TriLakes, good event and great to meet so many familiar usernames :). I'm considering retiring already from triathlon/duathlon, however, after seeing so many bikes fly past me... That, or stay on the bike for longer than an hour while training!

Glad you enjoyed it and a good finish too. There's not a whole lot wrong with your cycling. You have to remeber most of those lads are cycling for years and that is their main sport.

BTW, the shop is owned by Padraig's brother Eamonn, not Padraig ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

any one doing this event this year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DriverMad

I am thinking about it...
    See what the weather is like when I look out the window in the morning :-)

Is there normally many doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DriverMad

Anyone know where the results ate for this?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Results can be found here. They are also on FB with plenty of photos too.

Advertisement