Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elimination Chamber Aftermath thread - *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Smoshi

Thought it was a good PPV especially being free on Sky Sports :D

Kofi VS Del Rio:

Was slow to start, but they had me on the edge of my seat by the end! Really good opening match.

Lawler VS Miz:

It was alot worse than i was expecting :( i enjoyed their TLC Match they had a few weeks back. But this was just basic as hell. I know King's head probably wasnt in it (with his mother passing away) but this match did nothing for The Miz going into Mania IMO.

Smackdown EC:

Definitely the better of the 2. Especially considering the lack of "star" power compare with the RAW EC. Big Show's inclusion drew a collective "aawwhh :( " from me & my mates. This guy is just the biggest waste of flesh! He's really nice to the fans, but he's just so bad in ring compared with some other guys.

Edge & Mysterio's ending sequence of moves was just phenomenal - more of this on occasion please WWE :)

Didn't care for the women's stuff - not that i don't like their in ring stuff, just wasn't interested. So that was where the bathroom break was had :D

RAW EC:

Morrison & Punk made this match for me. Morrison could be a real headliner if they'd do more with him. So much natural ability. Punk is a pure legend. He just has a way about him that makes me laugh, maybe its that wicked smile or that deadly look he has in his eyes!

Punk also took a nasty landing on the outside. He hit somebody with a flying clothesline and very loudly yelled "OOWWW!" this got a laugh out of me; until i saw his upper thigh/bum. Bad red lines running across it. (Checked his twitter later that night, looks like the steel grates dug into his skin!).

Cena winning was predictable - so i wasn't too disappointed to see that. And in fairness he's been kept away from the belt for almost a year now. So we can't complain too much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

All in All I have to say I enjoyed it

The DelRio/Kofi match was ok, nothing special. Cant believe they left Bryan in a Dark match...very strange.

Thought the Smackdown EC was the better of the two.

Loved the way McIntyre came out, threw Rey head first into the compartment, and then threw Barret back first into the other side of the compartment....great aggression show.

Though Rey was going to sneak it, and in fairness he deserved it after Kane threw him head first into another compartment and it didnt budge!

The Miz/Lawler was ok but predicable.

Didnt care about the girlies...

The tag team was match was poor and again predicable.

As for the Raw EC, not as good as the smackdown one. F*cked off that Morrision pinned Sheamus...getting stupid the number of times hes beaten him not and they way its going Sheamus is going to have a WM match with Mark Henry. Not good for a two time champ and current KOTR.

Was hoping Sheamus would have at least got down to the last 3 if not 2.

Cena wins again...hmmmmmm.......I hope the Rock f*ucks him up good!

As for that, it was an ok PPV. Disappointed the Undertaker didnt return. WM only around the corner, whos he gonna fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

omg what has happened to trish :eek: where are the puppies :(

she was awful on the mic with booker t

very predictable ppv sd chamber was the best part of the show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ive rarely seen a "ppv" where f*ck-all happened (oh new tag champs for the 3 currently active tag teams....). this ppv has done nothing for wrestlemania. we all knew cena would be fighting miz and orton would be fighting nexus. someone said on here a few weeks ago that if rock was hosting wrestlemania everything else wouldnt be that important as rock would be what everyone was looking out for. he was right

• Registered Users Posts: 85,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jazzy wrote: »
    yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ive rarely seen a "ppv" where f*ck-all happened (oh new tag champs for the 3 currently active tag teams....). this ppv has done nothing for wrestlemania. we all knew cena would be fighting miz and orton would be fighting nexus. someone said on here a few weeks ago that if rock was hosting wrestlemania everything else wouldnt be that important as rock would be what everyone was looking out for. he was right

Christian returned ;)

http://www.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/exclusives/christianspeaks

^ Christian interview - sounds he is after Del Rio

• Advertisement
Advertisement