Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elimination Chamber In-show thread *Spoilers etc...*

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,587 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Typical WWE dirge.

Cena wins by a fúcking throw over the top rope, one which nearly everyone took at some stage tonight (I'm sure it'll be sold as some Chamber-special AA)

What a load of bóllocks, he's just so unbearable.

Predictable PPV from start to finish, I feel bad for anyone in the US who paid $45 for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Cena wins.. Meh.

Great performance by Morrison, could be a big year for him and he has to be favourite to win the MITB at 'Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Sh1t,God damn Cena.Very good match,great show overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Cena wins the Cluts. What a total ****.I predicted every result nearly,seems wwe haven't made a swerve.Morrisons cocking about made most of the spots more choreographed than any Crap Steven Seagal film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Dont know why i bothered sitting up for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Tinie wrote: »
    Every match ended like everyone predicted.

How horrible.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Props to JoMo and Seamus.

Seriously both Chambers were at least ****?

Great show.

Asking myself the same bloody thing!

• Advertisement

Asking myself the same bloody thing!

Seriously do you like great wrestling or Russo swerves?

It is beyond how anyone could fault that show overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

yess-1.gif

man that is bad quality, I have to learn how to make proper gifs :(

Headshot wrote: »
    Michael Cole emotion

Hahahah great screengrab Headshot! His reactions are gas. He really does sell the sneering lick-árse character very well, despite how often I give out about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Still hope him and Lawler face off at wrestlemania with JR and Booker T calling the match.

Dark Match Tonight: Daniel Bryan vs Ted DiBiase.
    Daniel Bryan Won

How many World title matches has Cena been in at Mania in a row off the top of my head i'd guess about 7,that Must be a record.He can't even wrestle on top of that the clown.

GTR63 wrote: »
    How many World title matches has Cena been in at Mania in a row off the top of my head i'd guess about 7,that Must be a record.He can't even wrestle on top of that the clown.

So lets call the best PPV in a long time a waste of money and time, right?

Jeepers you guys.

Good guess! 7 it is! In fairness, were you expecting anything else tonight? I'd say 9 out of 10 people (even in the prediction thread) had the outcomes of all the matches correct.

EDIT: 8 Manias in a row if you count any title match (not just world title)

Good guess! 7 it is! In fairness, were you expecting anything else tonight? I'd say 9 out of 10 people (even in the prediction thread) had the outcomes of all the matches correct.

Again why is this a minus? Booking should be logical and coherent especially heading to Wrestlemania.

If people didnt like this show they should probably give up watching.

Im serious.

• Advertisement

drayme wrote: »
    Again why is this a minus? Booking should be logical and coherent especially heading to Wrestlemania.

If people didnt like this show they should probably give up watching.

Im serious.

WWE could of made a lot more money if they broke the bank &did Cena vs The Rock & I think Miz should of squashed Lawler tonite,that wasn't a great piece of booking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭pbffan

Great show, but I'm feeling particularly indifferent about Wrestlemania

Cena vs Miz is not worthy of being a main event match. Neither of them are spectacular in the ring, and we all know who's going to win. What's more, we've seen him do it every year since 2005 now *yawn*

Orton will beat Punk too there's no real edge to that match imo, but hopefully it will be a good match

Del Rio vs Edge vs Christian, have to admit I really like this match, although I'm fairly sure Del Rio will win

Unless we get something huge like The Undertaker vs The Rock, which is completely impossible, we're in store for another meh Wrestlemania, ten years on from the greatest one in history :(

WWE could of made a lot more money if they broke the bank &did Cena vs The Rock

Get real dude Rock has three movies on the go and is insured to do all three. It costs tens of millions to break those agreements IF could or wants to wrestle.

Again someone please explain to me how a show that strong could be considered a waste of time or money?

pbffan wrote: »

Unless we get something huge like The Undertaker vs The Rock, which is completely impossible, we're in store for another meh Wrestlemania, ten years on from the greatest one in history :(

I totally agree with you.Rock vs Taker next year in at Mania in Miami (I think its Miami) would be Class.Taker 19-0 going for 20 & the Rock getting in the HOF Surely.That or Jericho vs Taker would be great.

WWE could of made a lot more money if they broke the bank &did Cena vs The Rock & I think Miz should of squashed Lawler tonite,that wasn't a great piece of booking.

I agree GTR. I think one of the greatest things that WWE creative can do is give you a match where you just don't know which way it's going to go, whereas tonight I think nobody was surprised. I know Lawler is a legend down in Memphis and has been around donkeys years and I genuinely loved his stuff in the 80s especially with Kaufman, but having the Miz (the "company number one") somewhat struggle against him really does nobody any favours. I mean if he struggles like that against Lawler, he's going to die on his áss against Cena if logic comes into it.

The Raw chamber match was strange in parts especially that bizarre getting stuck in the door segment. Booking Morrison like a monkey will only impress for so long. And then the ending was guff as usual.

Wouldn't have minded seeing the Bryan match on TV, I'm sure they could have removed that useless diva segment in order to show it if they really wanted.

I thought the SD! chamber match was good for the the last quarter. Big Show as the surprise entrant was baffling as usual and a huge letdown in the surprise markets. Good back and forth by Rey and Edge at the end but the brazen predictability of the whole thing was bit off-putting. Edge was never not going to win it, and I really would have liked to see Barrett come out on top, but it was NEVER going to happen.

$45 (if you were in the US) for easily the most predictable card in recent memory, I'd be pretty píssed, thank God it was free over here :)

I agree GTR. I think one of the greatest things that WWE creative can do is give you a match where you just don't know which way it's going to go, whereas tonight I think nobody was surprised.

Seriously that isn't true it is making someone buy something they didn't really originally want to see. Most bookers will tell you that.

But you for some reason refuse to reply to my posts.

Again a strong that strong isnt a waste of time.

$45 (if you were in the US) for easily the most predictable card in recent memory, I'd be pretty píssed, thank God it was free over here :)

Most Americans seemed to love the show from what Ive read. Again what is SO bad about being predictable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭ElasticMan

I hope no one is thinking we're racist with the Booker criticism.When Trish said Sucka I got a funny feeling.

Were you actually serious about this or is this some kind of joke? Can we not even criticise a black man on commentary without it being 'racist'? I didn't see any racial slurs. For the love of God.

ElasticMan wrote: »
    Were you actually serious about this or is this some kind of joke? Can we not even criticise a black man on commentary without it being 'racist'? I didn't see any racial slurs. For the love of God.

I was only having a bit of craic.But Booker came in for some fair criticism.I was just thinking what a outsider looking in would make of it.

Advertisement