Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elimination Chamber In-show thread *Spoilers etc...*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Millions of fanboy hearts are broken,just like that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Possibly. It would bury the Miz though, there's nothing that can be done to redeem his character if he loses, would be suicidal booking. Having a 61 year old as your company's top guy who doesn't even wrestle enough to be a "part time" wrestler.

You never know though!

Not at all ... I've never bought into the school of thought that careers are ruined by one loss, no matter what the circumstances. By that way of thinking Lawlor looking as good as he did in that match makes Miz look like a terrible champion for not being able to beat a 61 year old part timer in 2 minutes flat. If it wasn't the run up to Wrestlemania, I would have loved to have seen Lawlor go over Miz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Miz won but nobody cared at the end of the Day.How can a Champion have a Aura of a champ if he makes hard work of beating Geriatric Lawler.Cole stealing Miz's spotlight too is stupid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

New video for Takers and Triple H's return tomorrow night!

EDIT: Has striker been completely removed from the commentary position and if so why? I don't watch the weekly shows.

Cena couldn't be any more uncooler if you put a small propeller on top of his tacky hat.(stole that from PS but its so true).Cena is winning this its so obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Michael Cole reminds of the 6 year old in the playground when someone told him his favourite wrestler was shíte

I see Punk winning,maybe Orton but not Cena, please not Cena.

I see Punk winning,maybe Orton but not Cena, please not Cena.
    Nah its 99.9% sure that Cena will win, Punk and miz are both heels sure and have no previous run ins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I will only get joy out of the result of this match if Punk gets the win.

I'd be happy enough with Sheamus purely because he'd be the best of the rest, whereas Truth and Morrison I don't think have much chance.

Can't deal with anymore Orton in the main events and I swear to God if Cena wins I'll be so disappointed, so tired of him but seeing as they're clearly building Miz v Cena, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Cena winning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I'm starting to like cena I don't know why :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

:pac: -> :mad:

I'm not sure if that stuck door was planned or not but it looked massively retarded.

Oh good job WWE, have Punk eliminated within 60 seconds. For fúcks sake.

EDIT: Thank Jesus he's still in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

WTF? Punk gone already?

:pac: -> :mad:

-> :D

Jaysus Christ.What a load of crap that was. This is a load of crap & i'm a Punk fan.

I'm not sure if that stuck door was planned or not but it looked massively retarded.

Now this is more like it

I'm sorry but that is one of the most bizarre booking decisions I've seen in a long time....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

EDIT: Thank Jesus he's still in it.

I like the thinking behind having Punk get a second chance but the execution of the whole "malfunctioning-pod" scenario was just terrible. Why would the heel be straining at the leash to get out of his pod with his babyface enemy waiting right outside?

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I like the thinking behind having Punk get a second chance but the execution of the whole "malfunctioning-pod" scenario was just terrible. Why would the heel be straining at the leash to get out of his pod with his babyface enemy waiting right outside?

Yeah I totally agree with you, it just seemed really strange and random. Punk getting a second chance I'm all for, but the way it went down was odd.

Wonder was it a screw up or just more bizarre stuff from the writers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

I'm nearly 20 mins behind....Rock to interfere.:eek:

cena gets an RKO on a steel grate yet can roll back all the way across the ring fine, more awful selling by super cen

Wish the refs would stop telling the eliminated guys to roll out of the ring, they're supposed to be selling the fact that they got bloody pinned!!

I would take anyone winning apart from Cena but it just feels all too inevitable....

(I hope I eat these words)

What a goofy spot by Morrison.Made sheamus look like a gink.Cena is just unbearable.I enjoyed Orton getting eliminated.Remember when Punk was in a rivalry with the Ref in this very match.

Superman mode ON

I'd love Cena to have Punk beaten and be just about to go for a pin and then..........

Iffffffffffffff ya smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......................

Cena distracted, sly pin by Punk, we all go to bed happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

surely its inevitable that cena wins, punk ain't facing miz at mania

Yeah **** off. Typical crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

good god I absolutely detest everything about Cena

seriously :mad:

• Advertisement

Every match ended like everyone predicted.

Is cena deaf?? Can he not hear his music playing? :rolleyes:

Advertisement