Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any airsoft gun

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

My friend is selling an M14 for €130 comes with mag, battery, box and manual and has never been skirmished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭BUSBII

john74 wrote: »
    Any interest an ak 74 spetz
    hey man would need a lot more information then that please

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    My friend is selling an M14 for €130 comes with mag, battery, box and manual and has never been skirmished.
    hey mate sorry but that was the last gun i had although its a very nice gun it was too long for my liking

MWoods wrote: »
    Interested in an AUG? Starting price is 160, but ya can haggle :)

Link: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056185202
    me bro has one of them then they are extremely unreliable i think mate.. and ugly as hell sorry

renas wrote: »
    hi i have mp5 cyma full metal (around 4kg weight) blow back gun comes with battery, large box can hold 4200mph battery and 2 hi caps, skirmished about 10 times 315 - 320 fps price 160
    pics PLEEEEEASE :D

• Advertisement

john74 wrote: »
    Any iterest in my spetz
    same with the ak dude i would need a hell of a lot more info mate please and pics is always a bonus....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

will get you pic in 1h

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I know you said as cheap as possible but would you be interested in a KWA M4 Li-Po for €250? I also have other accessories to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

pic mp5

and if you need more mags i will give 8 (BRAND NEW) mid caps for extra 20 , cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

I know this is way out of your budget but just in case!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056129993

• Advertisement

I know you said as cheap as possible but would you be interested in a KWA M4 Li-Po for €250? I also have other accessories to go with it.

No sorry man way of the price mark

Advertisement