Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any airsoft gun

Options
  • 21-02-2011 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

hey i have recently decided to get back into the sport sadly after selling all my gear im back at square one...
    im looking for as cheap as possible but any guns welcome...
    would appreciate if in comments if you put pics and details (make/model, fps, etc etc )
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Hi, I have an Mp5k PDW with a folding stock, gun is in good condition except the semi usually doesn't work . Shoots at 300fps Package includes MP5K, Mag, Battery, Battle-axe auto wind mag and can include charger if needed. Asking €70 if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

u interested in pistols? and even a WE m1911?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

have a gbb g23 and m9 100 euro each any intrest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭adam_newe

i have

an agm l96 custom sprayed with an aftermarket scope worth 100 on its own :L sprayed in dark earth and has bipod mag all for 170 very good gun and easy on pellets shoots 270

also have a cybergun famas,used once, no major problems other than the mag latch needs to be straightened a bit comes with two mags and a battery for 165 shoots 300 fps last time chronoed

anything take your fancy? open to offers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭BUSBII

hey guys sorry should of said not interested in pistol before i had me main gun... cant see me going against a fleet of guys with a little pistol now :P and as for the other gun mate really wanting one thats working 100% but wont judge a book by its cover you got pics and how many times skirmished??

• Advertisement

adam_newe wrote: »
    i have

an agm l96 custom sprayed with an aftermarket scope worth 100 on its own :L sprayed in dark earth and has bipod mag all for 170 very good gun and easy on pellets shoots 270

also have a cybergun famas,used once, no major problems other than the mag latch needs to be straightened a bit comes with two mags and a battery for 165 shoots 300 fps last time chronoed

anything take your fancy? open to offers:)
    famas gets a tingle in the ole body ahrite any pics mate origional price etc?

No problem pictures here:
    img3194c.th.jpg img3195o.th.jpg

I'm not sure how many skirmishes, it belonged to my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭adam_newe

they sell at 190 but this has 2 new aftermarket mags, includes a battery and sure il throw in a foregrip if you pay asking:)worth about 260 and im sellin for 165:)

pics here:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056180114

Villafan6 wrote: »
    No problem pictures here:
    img3194c.th.jpg img3195o.th.jpg

I'm not sure how many skirmishes, it belonged to my friend
    ah i dunno really the whole broken thing is nibbling at me but emmm where you based??

Kinsealy near Malahide, It's the semi not working although it does work sometimes

• Advertisement

adam_newe wrote: »
    they sell at 190 but this has 2 new aftermarket mags, includes a battery and sure il throw in a foregrip if you pay asking:)worth about 260 and im sellin for 165:)

pics here:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056180114
    as tempting as it sounds i dont really wanna pay that much and thats not saying its not worth it just work a lot so its only an occasional once or twice a month for a larf type dealio but il certainly have a think about i.
    thanks

Kinsealy near Malahide, It's the semi not working although it does work sometimes
    and is it a loose connection fault or the switch or what is it??

I'm not sure but if you fiddle around with the selector switch for a minute or two it will sometimes work

I'm not sure but if you fiddle around with the selector switch for a minute or two it will sometimes work
    yeah probably something to do with the switch... does you or your mate drive?

no don't drive, where are you based

no don't drive, where are you based
    im in wexford but i do drive just a pain in the whole going all the way up... you said its an mp5 pdw is it the galaxy model? just looking up reviews? im guessing its not the full metal one??

Your right both times there. I can post if you want

Your right both times there. I can post if you want
    well im in dublin tuesday in dun laoighre is that close? and as for the 70 its to high for a damaged gun also not knowing its previous life (skirmishing etc)

Dun Laoughire is pretty far from me and I won't be lowering the price, as I think 70 is a good price

Dun Laoughire is pretty far from me and I won't be lowering the price, as I think 70 is a good price
    sorry mate to high for a gun with a problem yeah it could be a simple fix or in a week the gun could implode on me sorry...

• Advertisement

no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

@ Villafan did you not accept an offer from Warmachine for this MP5 this evening a 8.36pm

He wants to meet in the city centre which i can not do so it is back up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Suprising you did not post this on your thread, you have never been shy about posting before now

I'll post it now, if it makes you happy

guys keep your playful banter on your own threads not mine please

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭john74

Any interest an ak 74 spetz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

hi i have mp5 cyma full metal (around 4kg weight) blow back gun comes with battery, large box can hold 4200mph battery and 2 hi caps, skirmished about 10 times 315 - 320 fps price 160

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭john74

renas wrote: »
    hi i have mp5 cyma full metal (around 4kg weight) blow back gun comes with battery, large box can hold 4200mph battery and 2 hi caps, skirmished about 10 times 315 - 320 fps price 160

Any iterest in my spetz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭MWoods

Interested in an AUG? Starting price is 160, but ya can haggle :)

Link: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056185202

Advertisement