Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

King Mob wrote: »
    But you don't understand how "well he let people see it" isn't a convincing or good line of argument.
    And you rely on someone's tone to determine whether or not they are lying.
    These aren't the stances you get to with good critical thinking.

Yea, but it's also not the creative writing board.

Right so if that's true then it's got a density of 8,200 kg/m^3

the density of pure lead is 11,340 kg/m^3

But lead has an atomic number of 82.
    So how can a supposed element of atomic weigh well more than twice lead's be lighter?

Well how do you determine if someone is lying?...Looking for hand signals or voice change is a pretty rational way off thinking these are tryed and tested methods.I might of got the measurement of the metal wrong i nearly certain in the video he said it was twice as heavy as lead

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well how do you determine if someone is lying?...Looking for hand signals or voice change is a pretty rational way off thinking these are tryed and tested methods.
    Well you see I don't know if he definitely is lying, it's just a possibility. And without a shred of evidence to back him up, it's a far far more likely explanation than aliens.
    Also him just being delusional is another possibility.
    I might of got the measurement of the metal wrong i nearly certain in the video he said it was twice as heavy as lead
    And does he substantiate this in any way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

There is something else unrealated Type "Area 51 frantic caller" in to youtube.
    A man claiming to work at area 51 rings a radio station and the whole radio station gets cut off during the phone call very strange.It is actually disturbing to listen to the sound of fear in his voice when he made the call, really put me on edge:eek:

The guy came back on Art bell a week later and admitted it was him having a laugh, you can find it on you tube, he even acted it out on air to prove it was him, just type in Area 51 frantic caller hoax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

The guy came back on Art bell a week later and admitted it was him having a laugh, you can find it on you tube, he even acted it out on air to prove it was him, just type in Area 51 frantic caller hoax.
    It's kind of depressing how people are so quick to believe stuff that they want to believe, throwing logic out the window. :(

There's stuff that I do want to believe and stuff that I don't, but that is not what determines my beliefs - the evidence does.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

It's kind of depressing how people are so quick to believe stuff that they want to believe, throwing logic out the window. :(

There's stuff that I do want to believe and stuff that I don't, but that is not what determines my beliefs - the evidence does.

Ah, come on, leave the Property Bubble out of it. I come here to get away from reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

saywhatyousee , check out the links below if you have an interest in extra-terrestrial activity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqGRFTmANI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYzjMOfzJ_w

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Anyway - Alien Mutilation.

Why? I mean, why cut up a cow? Why travel 20 million million miles (or whatever) just for a hamburger?

Crop circles - I saw a bunch of guys making one, near Avebury, one summer, saw it reported on the news the day after.

So, nah.

Aliens? Possibly, but it's like the New Global Order theory - thank God they are crap at invading/ruling etc.

I think that most people would go Wow! and then two weeks later, unless they cured cancer and energy production (or something useful) they'd say, Meh.

So, I'm wondering what is going on with these Aliens, what are they at?

Or is it that they are lost and we're holding them captive, until we've milked them? Fine, but it won't do us any favours when the mothership arrives.

So, get on with it, I say.

Fair enough .Thats not what i was talking about orginaly i just taught i would throw it in there.I know there is a lot of disinformation out there and some points of going to be false thanks for throwing it out there

The only reson i have a keen interest in this,I seen something pretty bizarre in May 09.My friend and i were walking to my house when we seen what was undoubtedly an alien spacecraft.This would be the first time either of us told anyone and the only reason i am telling ye is because it is the internet and i will probaly never see ye.I never said a word to my friends or family for fear of ridicule and them thinking i am stone mad.

Anyway - Alien Mutilation.

Why? I mean, why cut up a cow? Why travel 20 million million miles (or whatever) just for a hamburger?

Crop circles - I saw a bunch of guys making one, near Avebury, one summer, saw it reported on the news the day after.

So, nah.

Aliens? Possibly, but it's like the New Global Order theory - thank God they are crap at invading/ruling etc.

I think that most people would go Wow! and then two weeks later, unless they cured cancer and energy production (or something useful) they'd say, Meh.

So, I'm wondering what is going on with these Aliens, what are they at?

Or is it that they are lost and we're holding them captive, until we've milked them? Fine, but it won't do us any favours when the mothership arrives.

So, get on with it, I say.

What you have to remember is that were aliens to them,if they were to invade off the bat we would probaly wipe eachother out through diseases.
    They greys dont have mouths they absorb food through there skin,so i dont think a hamburger would be much good to them,apparently their after the saliva glands it like cocaine to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

What you have to remember is that were aliens to them,if they were to invade off the bat we would probaly wipe eachother out through diseases.
    They greys dont have mouths they absorb food through there skin,so i dont think a hamburger would be much good to them,apparently their after the saliva glands it like cocaine to them

Have you a source for these claims?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

squod wrote: »

He's happy enough in the big aul wardrobe, kickin about!

Funny stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

The only reson i have a keen interest in this,I seen something pretty bizarre in May 09.My friend and i were walking to my house when we seen what was undoubtedly an alien spacecraft.This would be the first time either of us told anyone and the only reason i am telling ye is because it is the internet and i will probaly never see ye.I never said a word to my friends or family for fear of ridicule and them thinking i am stone mad.

Did you report it anonymously at the time? Check to see if it might have been reported by others?

If you simply told people you saw something you can't quite explain, I doubt (or hope, anyway) that they wouldn't think you stone mad.

Priori wrote: »
    Did you report it anonymously at the time? Check to see if it might have been reported by others?

If you simply told people you saw something you can't quite explain, I doubt (or hope, anyway) that they wouldn't think you stone mad.

I would not have a clue who to report it too.I dont think the guards would be interested.What really raise's my suspicion about this is a rather strange article
    in a local newspaper about 4 or 5 days after the incident claiming the American military were testing weapons.Why would they be testing weapons over Sligo?I was going to start a thread a few months back except i couldnt find the archive.
    I was looking again just there except the archives are down.I am goin to go in and order every paper from may 2009.I would rather not name the newspaper just incase it hinders my investigation

Derfil wrote: »

I went in to try and get the newspapers then i just realized whats the point spending 53 euro when no one here will believe you anyway.Its a terrible affliction i wished it never happened it just leaves me nothing but questions everytime i think about it and no answers.Im not a loon or looking for attention quite the opposite i like my privacy.I had this thread typed of out 4 times and i deleted it before i had the courage to post the OP.Then curiosity got the better and i said fcuk it if you dont ask you will never know.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

A couple of years ago I was in Italy and I was coming out of this restaurant one night and I looked up into the sky and saw something flying high up. It looked triangular. There was no sound so it wasn't a plane or anything like that

A couple of years ago I was in Italy and I was coming out of this restaurant one night and I looked up into the sky and saw something flying high up. It looked triangular. There was no sound so it wasn't a plane or anything like that
    Would you be able to hear a plane flying at 35,000 feet?

Would you be able to hear a plane flying at 35,000 feet?

Well I somehow manage to hear them everyday

Well I somehow manage to hear them everyday
    Where do you hear these planes flying at 35,000 feet? Where do you live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

over the past while i have been reading articles about aliens and there supposed agenda,i noticed in conspiracy there is never really much talk about it.
    points of interest
    alien human/cross breading program
    underwater/ground aliens bases
    animal mutilation
    human mutilation
    crop circles
    ye guys/gal seem very knowledgeable on these sort subjects.if any of ye have any sort of knowledge on these sort of subjects could you please enlighten me
    i have always been interested by aliens since i was young.

Crop circles have been fairly well debunked, just use the track lines in the field, planks and some string, its on youtube, etc

The animal mutilations, well I've seen this "explained" in two or three tv programmes, all came to the same conclusion

US became paranoid of radiation fallout spread from nuclear tests (60's), but instead of panicking everyone they conducted tests on the animals, namely cattle, covertly of course. Choppered in, tranquilise animal, winch it up, cut it open (surgically), test vital organs for radiation, leave the corpse back, very cloak and dagger because even the FBI and ATF conducted investigations I believe.

Being really a US only phenomenon, plus the many chopper sightings in the areas the mutilations took please, plus the carte blanche the CIA had in the 60's, etc, etc.. seems credible enough. I mean if it was still going on all around the world today then I would be stumped, but it was pretty localised for that time period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

The best crop circle yet!

CherhillOH70.jpg

Where do you hear these planes flying at 35,000 feet? Where do you live?

Mount Everest obviously. Anyway this thing wasn't 35,000 feet up in the air. Much lower in fact. I could clearly see its shape and if it was a plane it's the strangest one I've ever seen and the quietest I've ever heard

Mount Everest obviously. Anyway this thing wasn't 35,000 feet up in the air. Much lower in fact. I could clearly see its shape and if it was a plane it's the strangest one I've ever seen and the quietest I've ever heard
    How did you know how high it was, with no points of reference? Surely it would be almost impossible to tell whether the object was say 100 metres long at 5000 metres height or 200 metres long at a height of 10,000 metres? :)

Advertisement