Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripy Paint...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Tartan paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

When my sister was in her teens she had a job cleaning in a nursing home. Her boss sent her to the shop for some elbow grease. Needless to say she fell for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

My ex was an air hostess and on one of her first flights, the captain told her to put all the air vents in the overhead panels on and point them backwards as they needed extra thrust for the take off.
    Another time she was told that the wheels wouldn't come down and they needed her to go into the middle of the cabin and jump up and down really hard to shake them loose. She was back and forth a few times before she realised that they were still at 30,000 feet and didn't even need the wheels down yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Worked in a large steel fabricators, When an apprentice was told to go down the shop floor and ask for a long weight, which i got. ;-)

i worked in a builders office once and was asked to order 40 x 5 ft fence posts. I took it up wrong and spent a few hours ringing suppliers asking if they had any 45ft fence posts...they didnt

• Advertisement
Advertisement