Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 18/02 *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

But if they're recognising Edge's new title reign, surely they have to recognise Ziggler as a one-time WHC?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Barrington wrote: »
    But if they're recognising Edge's new title reign, surely they have to recognise Ziggler as a one-time WHC?

They have: http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/worldheavyweight/201012192

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I enjoyed Smackdown, As normal ****ty spoilers don't do the show any favours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wonder how high is Ziggler in the shortest reigning champion list? The brand extension really has diluted title victories.

That being said, it was a decent show. Glad I avoided spoilers, must do that more often!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'm shocked WWE are counting Dolph's reign; it didn't add any more viewers (they could've easily said that Dolph's coronation was undone immediately by Long and so vacated the title).

It wasn't even a MITB cash-in. You only win a world title for the first time once. WWE are be handing out world titles like high 5s in the 80s.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ziggler gets 5 minutes while Kane got 5 months!

Ziggler deserved a good title reign, hopefully he gets one soon.

Fair play to WWE, using Vickie and Dolph trying to rob the title has got Edge way more over as a face

What happened after the match: http://vids.wwe.com/index.php/video/WWEcom-Exclusive-Big-Show-knocks-out-Dolph-Ziggler/795386843001/ Big Show gets rid of Dolph!

Advertisement