Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why there are no affordable gaming PC's in Ireland

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dazlelite

what about pczone.ie?, i have not used them and have not heard of them until recentaly but they are cheaper than custompc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

dazlelite wrote: »
    what about pczone.ie?, i have not used them and have not heard of them until recentaly but they are cheaper than custompc.ie

See the post above yours.

Also, two posts, both about PCZone? Fishy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Didn't even load on Firefox.

Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dazlelite

See the post above yours.

Also, two posts, both about PCZone? Fishy

i just want to find out if they are legit, im buying a pc and dont want to get a empty box delivered to my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

i just want to find out if they are legit, im buying a pc and dont want to get a empty box delivered to my house.

I'd avoid them, site's a bit ****e, and the prices are extortionate..make a thread following the template here and the usual lads here will help you out :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

This thread... pls no more.

Not going to accuse anyone of anything, I'll just close this long-standing mess of necroposts and rely on the regulars to shoot down any well-known dodgy dealers or scamsites as soon as their names are mentioned :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement