Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do women do it?

Options
  • 11-02-2011 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

Ok so I should have said "some" women. Why are they so preoccupied with their appearance and make up and all that stuff! It's kind of crazy, lads don't wear make up so why do girls? What do they have to hide, why do they have to bring out their best features, why the revealing clothing?
    I mean I'm cool with it but what's their motive?

I was reading about this girl who received silicone injections in her @ss (for crying out loud) and died from the procedure, the first thing I thought was why was she so preoccupied by her appearance and why she was that vain that she thought this was all their was to her life.

Peace out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I know, its not like it helps them make sandwiches better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Because wimmin are fookin mental that's why...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Here in the "Western World" we like our women to look sexy, and the women want to like super models, make up is required to achieve what people see on magazines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Men and women are equally susceptible to the ridiculous ideals of beauty we create. That's why I have these pec impants and moisturising bodywash for senstive skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Here in the "Western World" we like are women to look sexy, and the women want to like super models, make up is required to achieve what people see on magazines.

Oh dear God, did you just say "are women"?
    I think I'm going to be sick.

• Advertisement

Here in the "Western World" we like are women to look sexy, and the women want to like super models, make up is required to achieve what people see on magazines.

Make up and a good graphic designer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

and why can women hit men but it's not ok to hit back, LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

whiteboy wrote: »
    and why can women hit men but it's not ok to hit back, LOL!

Yeah, right?

And how come kids are allowed call me a doo-doo head but I can't set them on fire?

what about high heels, like wtf!

what about high heels, like wtf!

Why would you set high heels on fire?

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Why would you set high heels on fire?

why does the opposite sex want to make themselves look taller, what's the mentality behind this, these are all important questions we should ask, I see it everyday and it makes me wonder!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

We're trying to make people believe our shít don't stink.* ;)

* Or so Outkast would have me believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

We're trying to make people believe our shít don't stink. ;)

WOMEN SH|T!
    :eek:

why does the opposite sex want to make themselves look taller, what's the mentality behind this, these are all important questions we should ask, I see it everyday and it makes me wonder!

Because people are attracted to attractive people.

Good looks, height, weight, all these things are attractive features.

Pretty simple!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Oh dear God, did you just say "are women"?
    I think I'm going to be sick.
    Scheint, dass ich bin nicht der einzige nazi auf diesem eno froum. Etwas Konstruktiver zu tun sie feige, es ist drei in der morgen und sie zur Berichtigung meine grammer in so dumm Sprache. EIN Tod zu ihnen, Sir.

Because people are attracted to attractive people.

Good looks, height, weight, all these things are attractive features.

Pretty simple!

Height really doesn't matter for me at all in a guy. Actually, I wouldn't go over 6 foot, just because it's too tall for diminutive me.

Scheint, dass ich bin nicht der einzige nazi auf diesem eno froum. Etwas Konstruktiver zu tun sie feige, es ist drei in der morgen und sie zur Berichtigung meine grammer in so dumm Sprache. EIN Tod zu ihnen, Sir.

Ich nichten... lichten

Height really doesn't matter for me at all in a guy. Actually, I wouldn't go over 6 foot, just because it's too tall for diminutive me.

Yeah but that's just you. I've gone out with girls before who have told me they find the fact that i'm tall to be attractive

Yeah but that's just you. I've gone out with girls before who have told me they find the fact that i'm tall to be attractive

Oh yeah, it definitely is for a lot of people. Look at how many women love rugby players. Personally I'd be terrified of one of them stood over me with his lad in his hand. ;)

Oh yeah, it definitely is for a lot of people. Look at how many women love rugby players. Personally I'd be terrified of one of them stood over me with his lad in his hand. ;)

Me too strangely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Ok so I should have said "some" women. Why are they so preoccupied with their appearance and make up and all that stuff! It's kind of crazy, lads don't wear make up so why do girls? What do they have to hide, why do they have to bring out their best features, why the revealing clothing?
    I mean I'm cool with it but what's their motive?

I was reading about this girl who received silicone injections in her @ss (for crying out loud) and died from the procedure, the first thing I thought was why was she so preoccupied by her appearance and why she was that vain that she thought this was all their was to her life.

Peace out
    For lots of them they do it only 'till they get married...:D

I've always wondered are guys just as into girls as girls are into guys, it seems like girls could take us or leave us.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Ich nichten... lichten

Wait what was that there... http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5599/gtranslate.png

Hmmm..... c'mon... no need for that... beeeatching.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Here in the "Western World" we like our women to look sexy, and the women want to like super models, make up is required to achieve what people see on magazines.

because what's in the magazine's is achieved by photoshopping the models to any degree :rolleyes:

women - whenever they'll develop enough brains to realise this :rolleyes:

some day soon maybe

I've always wondered are guys just as into girls as girls are into guys, it seems like girls could take us or leave us.

It's the same for both sexes, the difference is, girls hold all of the sexual power. Men are hard-wired to impregnate as many girls as possible. So we're not as fussy as women. The reason women are fussy is because they are hard wired to choose the mate with the best genes, the one whose offspring with them will be the better genetic beings.

Girls like guys just as much as we like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Because the men chase the punaani and the girls spend time preparing the punaani so that is in a presentable enough state to be chased.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I think that's a whole nudder thread right there, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

JG009 wrote: »
    Because the men chase the punaani and the girls spend time preparing the punaani so that is in a presentable enough state to be chased.
    "preparing the punaani". Funny ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

As there are no women on the internet, then I feel it's safe to expose our conspiracy to those not yet in the know. The reason that women are obsessed with makeup, handbags and shoes is because us men have instilled that belief in them. They then go out and spend the money on these things, the money gets filtered through the system before finally returning back into our pockets as profit through the companies that us men have set up to facilitate their obsession. This then allows us men to buy big cars & houses with a nice big kitchen from where the women can comfortably look after us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Its because our brains are bigger than ye mens.
    We have to compensate in some way.

Advertisement