Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 07/02 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The promo vid could just be Truth yelling ''whats up'' and King shouting ''puppies'' for 2mins and 50 seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭Degag

Ridley wrote: »
    I think we all want R-Truth vs Lawler for the WWE title at WM27.
    Yup, in a 60 minute ironman match.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Degag wrote: »
    Yup, in a 60 minute ironman match.

60 minute inferno ironman match in the KENNEL FROM HELL!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

60 minute inferno ironman match inside a Hell in the Cell cage

POSSY wrote: »

Forget the hell in a cell, lets make it the most dangerous match in history....

The KENNELL from HELL........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

POSSY wrote: »

:eek: you stole my idea :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

Morrison could not have bumped from that kick any better.

99.9% of WWE's fan base have no knowledge of Andy Kaufman, or recollection of Bret Harts mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

Might suggest throwing the coach in as a special guest ref just to make it extra special... I mean what WM needs is the coach :pac:

"Poop"

I am actually watching a kids show....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TheBantam

Lawler is so cringeworthy. It's embarrassing listening to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

"Poop"

I am actually watching a kids show....

Only noticed that now :P

Can Alex Riley not go one week without making a mistake? He has to be on thin ice.

Alex Kidd wrote: »
    Can Alex Riley not go one week without making a mistake? He has to be on thin ice.

Alex Riley v Batista - Wrestlemania - Botch on a pole match!

TheBantam wrote: »
    Lawler is so cringeworthy. It's embarrassing listening to him.

Supremely good on the mic though
    Alex Kidd wrote: »
    Again, good on the mic, has the look, think Vince likes him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Supremely good on the mic though

And really over as well.

Again, good on the mic, has the look, think Vince likes him too.

Vince has to like him, no other explanation for how he's still in a prominent position despite his DUI, eliminating himself from the Rumble and the verbal mess ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

have to say i like Dibiase's ring work wish he wasnt buried every week

If Sheamus is going to be burried by Henry.... i'll be worried.

Cm Punk probley set up the whole Henry said this thing so that Seamus would say things to make him come out.

• Advertisement

DiBiase constantly getting buried is such a shame. Put him in Nexus or something as the money man or something.

Such a good talent being wasted.

I enjoyed that!

Sick of Vickie Guerrero, people say she is the top heel currently but where's the good in that? You can't build a PPV selling feud around her so why is so much time dedicated to her?

Not bad promo by Cena least best ive seen him in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

iv a feeling r truth is getting secerely caned backstage

This "21 / 2 / 11" ad really is baffling.

If it really is The Undertaker, they'd almost get more coverage if they advertised it was him, by maybe playing the gongs into the arena with whoever he is going after.

It's kind of baffling that after years of him "returning" quite explicitly and obviously, its a strange tactic to try and build up suspense of "who is it?" this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

If it really is The Undertaker, they'd almost get more coverage if they advertised it was him, by maybe playing the gongs into the arena with whoever he is going after.

It's kind of baffling that after years of him "returning" quite explicitly and obviously, its a strange tactic to try and build up suspense of "who is it?" this time.

It's probably done so everyone is expecting taker, and it'll be someone else... Although unlikely, in the end its probably goin to be taker :(

I think because he's left and returned so often over the years, the lights out/gongs has been done to death. At least this way it leaves us thinking it could be someone else and so we'll tune in to find out for sure.

Yeah you're probably both right that it will be him. And Alex Kidd you're right about it being severely overdone.

I guess this just means we'll all be slightly disappointed that its "only the Undertaker" come Monday week.

• Advertisement

I really think that it's because he's returning as the ABA, or a different character of some sort.

Advertisement