Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Houses/Flats to rent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Lia_lia wrote: »

I've seen worse , might not be your taste but I'm sure someone would like it. It's a bit over baked for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

It looks incredibly well looked after though. It's nice seeing someone taking a lot of pride into their home, even though I find it quite tasteless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

chintzy

it is fierce tidy though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Converted fire station in Chicago is for sale, 2100 West Eastwood Ave, Chicago, Ill.
    Looks the business outside, the interior is not particularly appealing.
    Saw pics online the other day, maybe its been sold, it was only $1.5m or so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I wouldn't mind the baby, it's these f#cking vegans that really get my back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's not far from me. I'd live there, nice floors too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

That's not far from me. I'd live there, nice floors too.

About a 10 minute walk from where I live too. I have the say the decor is the complete opposite to what I like...desperate! It is spotless though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

imme wrote: »
    Converted fire station in Chicago is for sale, 2100 West Eastwood Ave, Chicago, Ill.
    Looks the business outside, the interior is not particularly appealing.
    Saw pics online the other day, maybe its been sold, it was only $1.5m or so

It looks pretty epic, but I'd say you;d have high heating bills in the winter. You;ve the extremely noisy train line right behind it too

https://www.redfin.com/IL/Chicago/2100-W-Eastwood-Ave-60625/home/143005118

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭BandMember

I'm pretty sure that place could, and should, be reported for having a washing machine in the f**king bathroom!! :eek:

• Advertisement

BandMember wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that place could, and should, be reported for having a washing machine in the f**king bathroom!! :eek:

And no sign of the advertised dryer either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

How many photos of the hideous suite of furniture did they think we needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Theres nothing wrong with having a washing machine in the bathroom. If you find you cant scrub yourself properly, just hop into the washing machine for a spin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Standard pretty much everywhere on the continent! I'd much rather in there than having that noisy yoke in the kitchen. (if i didnt have utility of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Spot the difference between pics #13 and #14.
    First correct answer wins the internet.

Spot the difference between pics #13 and #14.
    First correct answer wins the internet.

More loo roll in the second one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Looks like both were taken at the same time. Don't know why they threw in the couple of extra rolls for the second one. Unless they took the second one first and had a big crap in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

More loo roll in the second one :p

Proving several things, firstly that pic 14 was actually taken before pic 13 and that the photographer had the ****s!

Sofa is horrible, kitchen looks like a prison cell, dark miserable carpet, brothel style bedding and I really don't want to look out of my window at a pub called Gallaghers, it would remind me of those obnoxious Mancunian twats.

shaunr68 wrote: »
    Proving several things, firstly that pic 14 was actually taken before pic 13 and that the photographer had the ****s!

Sofa is horrible, kitchen looks like a prison cell, dark miserable carpet, brothel style bedding and I really don't want to look out of my window at a pub called Gallaghers, it would remind me of those obnoxious Mancunian twats.

It's named after Rory Gallagher. It's actually a really cool pub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

And no sign of the advertised dryer either.

It's a washer dryer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

On the continent everyone puts it in the washing room, I have mine in the kitchen and everyone thinks i'm a freak.

No Double Glazing and it's on MacCurtain street, good luck to getting any sleep at all, between all the pi$$heads, hobos, taxis and trucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Citygirl1

ciaradx wrote: »
    http://archive.is/W4jG7

Have to share with a baby and I can't eat meat! No thanks.

They also say "2 people currently living in this apartment". Does the baby not count as a person? :P.
    Generally I'd expect a baby to be more trouble (and noise) than anyone else, so think they should be counted in as part of the household!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

GoneHome wrote: »

Are you paying for a development site or something there? Seems on the high side

€800,000 for a concrete jungle in Clondalkin, pure madness.

Are you paying for a development site or something there? Seems on the high side
    Seems an extremely high price for what is essentially an extended ex-Corporation house in Clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I'd say you're paying a premium for the 'culture', boss.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Yes, picture 31 seems to show three caravans and a static/mobile home on the "site" ahemm

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Aglomerado wrote: »

There's enough space to build an apartment building. I'd say that's the reason for the cost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Collapsible kitchen walls for the 3 days a year its warm enough in this country:

https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-rent/clontarf/hollybrook-grove-clontarf-dublin-1797143/

TkFa5Kt.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement