Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate pimp stick

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Yeah, if I was getting a custom stick at some point I'd definitely pony up for a B15. It's expensive but they are the nicest sticks I've seen.

I've had to stop myself a couple of times. I just can't justify ANOTHER stick (I'm already on no 4, it's sanwa and dual modded, and it didn't cost me a bomb).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Feck the sticks.
    I'm drooling over the custom Viewlix cabs he sells.
    Ohhh mammy

Just checked price ..a snip at 4 grand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You did not.

YOU FVCKING DID NOT!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

absolutely beautiful, can't wait to see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Ry wrote: »
    Seen this? :)

Looks like a TE dropped in a pool of glitter and tinfoil.

Placebo wrote: »
    Looks like a TE dropped in a pool of glitter and tinfoil.

I knew you would have nothing good to say.

SOOOOOO about that original, ugly POS stick by Hoon.
    supreme jd wrote: »
    Here's what I got when I asked for a price quote:
    Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for pre-ordering the HOON VS NEO LEGEND arcade stick.

The price of this product is 1950€
    The package will be shipped via UPS express in 15 to 20 business days after we have received payment.
    International shipping is free

The HOON VS NEO LEGEND arcade stick and its packaging are handmade in the HOON's parisian workshop.
    It is composed of premium lackered wood and ostrich leather.
    Joystick and Buttons are from Sanwa Denshi Co., Ltd.
    This product is compatible with SONY playstation 3, Microsoft XBOX 360 and PC.

You will receive a Paypal payment request in a couple of hours.
    The order will be confirm only after we have received payment.

If you have any question about this product, please e-mail us at order@hoon.fr.

Thank you very much again,

HOON

Not even a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Fair play Ry, looks brilliant.

I'll take it off you for 50 next time you decide to quit again :p

Hehe just kiddin m8, looks great, better then what I pictured when you described it to me. Hope its as nice to play on as it looks.

Must be strange to have a youtube video of your own unique stick of which I'm sure many will comment on and admire on there and srk.

It arrived today. It's nice. Has a nice weight to it. Little heavier than a TE2 and plays fine. Still getting used to it though. Little stiff or something on the buttons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Can't wait to see it Ry. The stiffness would be the Seimitsu buttons, that's the price you pay for style.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Can't wait to see it Ry. The stiffness would be the Seimitsu buttons, that's the price you pay for style.
    Seimitsu have just reintroduced the PS-14-K buttons, aka "skeleton".
    PS-14-Ks.jpg

They are snap-in 30mm, but more importantly, they use the smaller microswitches from Seimitsu 24mm buttons; and can fit Sanwa SW-68 if needed.

Expensive though -- 295¥ each.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

It arrived today. It's nice. Has a nice weight to it. Little heavier than a TE2 and plays fine. Still getting used to it though. Little stiff or something on the buttons.

He means he's got a stiff one over this. Perv.

Seriously though, you could buy much more important things for that kinda money... like 66.6 pints of Guinness.

-A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

There isnt that much difference in stiffness between the seimitsus in Rys stick over sanwa imo. Those buttons are nice, wont take long to adjust.

LADS TOP DOLLA WAS PAYED
    Its-a-little-thing-called-style-Look-it-up-sometime.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Bender
    You hated my old buttons they were Seimitsu, shoulda researched

Farz, I know you're a "graphics designer" or whatever, but you don't have to add an image macro to EVERY post you make.

It makes you look like a 12yr old twat :pac:

better than talking about 12 year old hentai 'TWATs'
    and listing random tier lists

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Lads, lets not come to such low, personal blows.... Farz IS 12.

.ak wrote: »
    Lads, lets not come to such low, personal blows.... Farz IS 12.
    No no no.

Far2 is punch.

Placebo wrote: »
    better than talking about 12 year old hentai 'TWATs'

Pity he didn't add a pic to that post eh kiki?

• Advertisement

Sisko wrote: »
    Pity he didn't add a pic to that post eh kiki?
    Not sure if should thank...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

That is one of the nicest sticks I've seen from B15, you should be very proud to be the owner man.

Side question. My girlfriend's getting me one of his option 3 sticks for my 30th at the end of May. I've sent the guy an enquiry but heard no reply in over 2 weeks so maybe you can help me out. She needs to know when to place the order so it's delivered in time. What was the time frame between making your order and it being ready for shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Selling my HRAP3 today for €90 ... sigh, never had any good memories wih it ... obviously my clumsy paws are not suitable for a expensive stick :(

wonder if there's anyway a stick like this can be modified to play 6 button games :D

con_AtariProLineJoystick.jpg

Hygro wrote: »
    Selling my HRAP3 today for €90 ... sigh, never had any good memories wih it ... obviously my clumsy paws are not suitable for a expensive stick :(

wonder if there's anyway a stick like this can be modified to play 6 button games :D

con_AtariProLineJoystick.jpg
    Well, if you map that button to 3P and pick Zangief...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

jesus ry how much did that stick cost? would love something from the but tricolour job oh yeah

jesus ry how much did that stick cost? would love something from the but tricolour job oh yeah

LOL a lot of lads on here will cringe to the point of pulling a muscle at the sight of that, personally I think you should install a little speaker and an extra button so you can play this song at the touch of a button when your playing anyone. Instant double perfect. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Sisko wrote: »
    LOL a lot of lads on here will cringe to the point of pulling a muscle at the sight of that, personally I think you should install a little speaker and an extra button so you can play this song at the touch of a button when your playing anyone. Instant double perfect. :pac:

Yes love it lol in built mp3 player with italia 90 s music lol PUT EM UNDER PRESSURE BOYS :)

Advertisement