Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World War Z question?

Options
2»

Comments

Was anyone else at the Max Brooks conference that was held in NUI, Galway a few months back? It was absolutely fascinating to listen to the man himself talk about WWZ, which he did do in depth.

Oh and just 'cause -

11022011176_1.jpg

(yeah, suckit!)
    I was tempted to ask him to dedicate it to boneyarsebogman, but chickened out in the end

I think the Queen was mentioned briefly in the book at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I wish I had been able to make it :(

how much of it do you remember? would you recite it for us?
    you should be able to recite it
    if you're not then you're gonna die in the zombie apocolypse :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

There is a thread in the Films section about WWZ http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055396610 On the second page it says that it might end up being PG13, no way in hell could they make WWZ (well) in to a move with out it ending up as R.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

alexa5x5 wrote: »
    There is a thread in the Films section about WWZ http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055396610 On the second page it says that it might end up being PG13, no way in hell could they make WWZ (well) in to a move with out it ending up as R.
    Brooks has already spoken about the sheer disappointed he feels when he looks at what his movie is becoming :S
    oh dear....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Just started reading the book last night after a long time on the shelf. Have a feeling i'll make good progress on it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement