Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 04/02 *Spoilers/Results*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BTW where is Vickie's rookie who won Nxt?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

So Vickie banned the running hug (spear) - well thank the lord - there is hope for smackdown after all!!! I might actually start watching it again.

Hopefully she'll ban the 619 too, I'm fed up face-palming myself everythig Mysterio is in action. It's ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Goldberg should appear some night and spear Ziggler in half in protest at the banning of the spear.

Or Rhino if they want a bargain basement version. Would the Gore be banned though? Hmm...the plot thickens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    BTW where is Vickie's rookie who won Nxt?

Kaitlyn had her first match on Smackdown about 2 weeks ago when Laycool beat her and Kelly. I'd say she will be used lightly as they seem to want her to be able to wrestle. I'd personally like to see her used as a manager since her personality is her strong point.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Kaitlyn had her first match on Smackdown about 2 weeks ago when Laycool beat her and Kelly. I'd say she will be used lightly as they seem to want her to be able to wrestle. I'd personally like to see her used as a manager since her personality is her strong point.

No her legs are her strong point, I bet she could squat double what Dashing can squat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement