Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Beers - Saturday 5th March - Location/Venue TBD

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

OK Folks the poll is now closed

Dublin has come out the winner but Galway,Carlow,Cork and Limerick have also shown good numbers.

I'll be starting a thread for the Dublin beers soon and will include a poll for venue suggestions.

Is there anybody from Galway,Carlow,Cork and Limerick who would be willing to help organise a beers in these locations for the same night?
    It'll mean more people will be able to attend and nobody will have to travel out of their way for a beers

I'll be helping as much as I can from this end with threads or polls or anything else that might be useful.

You can PM me if you're willing to help out, hopefully we can get beers organised in more than one location to include as many people as possible.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

The Master wrote: »
    OK Folks the poll is now closed

Dublin has come out the winner but Galway,Carlow,Cork and Limerick have also shown good numbers.

I'll be starting a thread for the Dublin beers soon and will include a poll for venue suggestions.

Is there anybody from Galway,Carlow,Cork and Limerick who would be willing to help organise a beers in these locations for the same night?
    It'll mean more people will be able to attend and nobody will have to travel out of their way for a beers

I'll be helping as much as I can from this end with threads or polls or anything else that might be useful.

You can PM me if you're willing to help out, hopefully we can get beers organised in more than one location to include as many people as possible.

Thanks

Honestly I would have loved to have seen somewhere other than Dublin win in the poll. I was hoping for beers in Galway. But the people have spoken. Dublin has won. No point possibly taking people away from the Dublin event with beers in another location. Just my two cents.

Advertisement