Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Beers - Saturday 5th March - Location/Venue TBD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Haha, I know the feeling. Off them again for the second time and I fighting the urge to drop by TD and abuse someone again.
    Nice one. ;) Gives me something to do tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

Johro wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: Gutted...

Yeah. It's really upsetting for everyone involved. I try make jokes in real life but I say them too low and then people always go "Sorry what?" and I repeat the joke and they STILL can't hear me and then I get all flustered and I'm like "Oh it's nothing," and they're like "No seriously what is it?"So by this stage loads of people have started paying attention and I've to tell the joke again and it's really not funny.

Then I start nervously chewing on my hair and start mixing up the first two letters of my phrases, (Codka and voke,) and everyone laughs at me and then I spill water on my crotch so it looks like I wee'd myself but I TOTALLY DIDN'T.

Oh and I've got really, REALLY bad gas.

Pysch! I'm literally the greatest chick you will ever meet.

LambsEye wrote: »
    Yeah. It's really upsetting for everyone involved. I try make jokes in real life but I say them too low and then people always go "Sorry what?" and I repeat the joke and they STILL can't hear me and then I get all flustered and I'm like "Oh it's nothing," and they're like "No seriously what is it?"So by this stage loads of people have started paying attention and I've to tell the joke again and it's really not funny.

Then I start nervously chewing on my hair and start mixing up the first two letters of my phrases, (Codka and voke,) and everyone laughs at me and then I spill water on my crotch so it looks like I wee'd myself but I TOTALLY DIDN'T.

That joke actually wasn't that bad.:p

Btw it's psych, not pysch. Pysch is the stuff you're drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

In real life i started the "couch to 5k" jogging thing....I wouldnt of done it without hearing it on boards.

Im meeting up with some lads from boards this week to play music...

Boards.ie is alot like the active retierd for random internet users in Ireland.

On a completely unrelated note, I can't find any good YouTube clips of Fr. Todd Unctious and it's really upsetting me.

Back on track: I want to know more about Boards Beers. Being back in Ireland is making me want to sick up my own arse with depression. What better way to feel better then load up on a depressant with people I've never met before?

It BETTER not just be a really, really well executed gang rang. That would be so freaking lame.

• Advertisement

Btw it's psych, not pysch. Pysch is the stuff you're drinking

Don't think I don't know you edited this shiz.

Edit THIS:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jpItqY-4-E8/TMf26ople3I/AAAAAAAAAwg/jORbJKcZNpg/s1600/ist2_430062_middle_finger.jpg

Hweh Hweh Hweh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Yes.

But you bring your laptop so you can talk to people without having to do so face to face.

But what if I want to identify myself as the one masterbating in the corner?

Reading the first part of that post I thought oh my god you're me!:rolleyes: Mixing up the first two letters of a phrase is a little game of mine, I come up with classics like 'bopping shag' and 'hall wanging', oh yes I'm a catch alright.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

LighterGuy wrote: »

Do what makes you happy as long as you clean up afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Do what makes you happy as long as you clean up afterwards.

I cry when I masterbate :(

• Advertisement

Don't think I don't know you edited this shiz.

Edit THIS:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jpItqY-4-E8/TMf26ople3I/AAAAAAAAAwg/jORbJKcZNpg/s1600/ist2_430062_middle_finger.jpg

Hweh Hweh Hweh.
    Wit and charm.
    'middle finger.jpg' kinda gave it away though.
    Edit's my middle name.

I cry when I masterbate :(

Crywanks. Tears are the best lube. Shame is the best aphrodisiac.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Shameful masturbation, can't say I've ever tried it.

We have planes for that kind of thing.

Wit and charm.
    'middle finger.jpg' kinda gave it away though.
    Edit's my middle name.

I haven't quite mastered the art of putting pictures IN the text. I feel like a fuping FOOL.

I like to think I'm charming. I told my mom to "Get my dinner b*tch," today and she did. So....y'know....

What else goes on at a boardsbeers? Do people get really aggressive about things or clamour over each other to say the wittiest things?

Shameful masturbation, can't say I've ever tried it.

You're missing out man. Just get to fudding yourself, then think about your primary school priest who gave you your communion. The shame will come in floods, as will the sexiness.

Never been to a beers myself. Some say walking in a bar taken over by boardsies is like stumbling upon a wild western bar fight but all know is, it's epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭messi1985

Crywanks. Tears are the best lube. Shame is the best aphrodisiac.

crymax??

I wonder how many people are attractive..

messi1985 wrote: »
    crymax??

Thank you.

• Advertisement

...for everything else, theres brown paper bags!

I haven't quite mastered the art of putting pictures IN the text. I feel like a fuping FOOL.

I like to think I'm charming. I told my mom to "Get my dinner b*tch," today and she did. So....y'know....

What else goes on at a boardsbeers? Do people get really aggressive about things or clamour over each other to say the wittiest things?
    Aggression, definitely, lots of it. B!tch.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

start perving the know your nerds thread :D

start perving the know your nerds thread :D

Where! Where!? I want to juuuuudge!

They're for the panic attacks.

They're for the panic attacks.

And for fictional American teens to fill with dog poop, set alight and place on their lame teacher's front porch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Where! Where!? I want to juuuuudge!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054892994

Chairs. Catch YOU fools in about twenty minutes.

Chairs. Catch YOU fools in about twenty minutes.

And ten times less sexually fraustrated.

• Advertisement

Phew.. I'm not on there. I'm not.
    Am I....
    No I'm not. Thank you God.

Advertisement