Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2011 PPV - Pre-Show Thread *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charisteas wrote: »
    If Ziggler isn't in the Elimination Chamber match, my money would be on Big Show to replace him.

I forgot about Show tbh could be a possiblity or a singles match against Ezekiel Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I forgot about Show tbh could be a possiblity or a singles match against Ezekiel Jackson

I think they will save the singles match between Show and Jackson for Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Anyone reckon there will be a member of The 'New' Nexus underneath the ring/chamber to help Punk somehow? And also reckon the Raw chamber match will come down to Orton Vs. Cena.

As for the vacant spot in the Smackdown Chamber, I could see Vickie getting Dolph back in somehow. Maybe there will some sort of match put together near the start of the show to determine who will be the final competitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The SD chamber match will only have 5 participants now according to wwe.com

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure if this was posted or mentioned...
    WWE To Break Interesting Streak Tonight - Details
    Feb 20 2011 by Ryan Clark

Source: Pwinsider

Tonight's WWE Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View will be the first WWE Pay-Per-View in over two years that does not have John Cena or Randy Orton involved in a title match. The last time the company had a Pay-Per-View that fit that criteria was Cyber Sunday on October 26th, 2008, which had neither Cena nor Orton on the card.

The last PPV that both Cena and Orton were on but didn't involve them in title matches was Survivor Series 2006, though both men were in Survivor Series-style matches and Cena was WWE Champion. The last PPV that had both of them in non-championship singles matches was Vengeance 2006 on June 25th, 2006.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

This PPV looks way too predictable (cue me doing sh!t in the prediction contest), there has to be some sort of swerve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Match added.
    Tag Titles: Santino & Kozlov vs Slater and Gabriel

Rumour floating around that Taker was spotted at the aiport also.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Both Christian and Goldust are in town for tonight's WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. This should add to speculation that Christian is returning soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

I'm going to watch this since WIT have a week off :-) my first full live PPV on Sky Sports since last summer I'd say!! and I'm actually looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

This PPV looks way too predictable (cue me doing sh!t in the prediction contest), there has to be some sort of swerve

Your right it does look a little too predictable.
    Cena winning for me was decided when rock named him and miz on monday, of course he was going to name cena but naming the miz makes sense that him and cena are going to be involved in the wm title picture.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Think im just gonna record it and watch it tomorrow

Advertisement