Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Why is it with cars?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

As well as the aforementioned lack of car washing, I think a major point would be that a large chunk of people in this country bring their cars to petrol station washes when they do get it cleaned.

Most of those roller brush washers will dull the paint pretty quick with little scratches.

I wouldn't dream of getting my car washed at a petrol station, I was a two bucket man, but I recently got a snow foam lance for the power washer and its the job for my weekly car wash.

A few coats of Meguairs NXT 2.0 3/4 times a year and a top up with turtle wax spray each wash and you're sorted ;)

Advertisement