Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do you have an unwanted car you'd give away for free ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

So, I asked around for a free car.. and was offered one.

You'll never believe what happened...

The guy said it had leather seats.. and guess what.. wait for it.. you won't believe it..

.. fasten your metaphorical seatbelts..

.. it was faux leather. What a pr*ck... still took the car mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

basquille wrote: »
    So, I asked around for a free car.. and was offered one.

You'll never believe what happened...

The guy said it had leather seats.. and guess what.. wait for it.. you won't believe it..

.. fasten your metaphorical seatbelts..

.. it was faux leather. What a prick... still took the car mind!
    Oh my god, i HATE it whent hat happens :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

dgt wrote: »
    I may join the club :D got a free running car in 2005. First legal car ever... Not a bad runner either!

OP if your after a project car I must warn you theres alot of work involved in getting them working and roadworthy. These days the cheaper they are the more crap theyll be. I'm still not finished mine yet

http://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/253072-van-difference.html
    It looks like you've put alot of work into that, fair play. Your pictures are terrible,sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

shblob wrote: »
    free car and you're asking about a scratch?? some people buy cars with scratches :eek::D:D
    some people don't even know they're born.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭CarMuppet

superfish wrote: »
    so basically mammy lets you use her car for free and now you want a car from us for free, sure why stop at a free car would you like my clothes and tv too ?

So OP you're going to be Politican when you're older I see... you're starting out right anyway....

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

So someone asks a question on motors and gets mostly abuse.
    Some people wouldn't give you the steam of their piss.
    To me that is the most telling, self descriptive Irish proverb ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Nice one Mikey, your dead right to ask on here about a car.

I'd say all the begrudgers are pissed off they are still paying off their cars and you get one for free.

Nicely played my friend.

Advertisement