Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you dream last night?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

A thread for just telling the world what you dreamt last night...

I wont start off because I had the loveliest dream ever and I do not want the ruin the feeling about it by telling anyone because it is sort of pathetic sounding, but it is lovely. Maybe another time... Sweet dreams.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Aww well for some ;)

I've been havin headwrecking dreams lately. Last nights example was stupid crap about a computer virus that was all my fault and basically brought Dublin Airport to its knees. Singlehandedly caused by me! Woke up not able to breathe with the stress of it all.. cant tell ya how happy I was to be in my cosy bed and not in the middle of it all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

I hate those kinds of dreams. Everything has gone wrong, it's all your fault and there's nothing you can do to fix it... horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

That one of the lads in college hadn't been in for weeks and then came in speaking Swedish (he had been in Sweden, you probably guessed).

And Japan invaded Ireland, let's just say not pleasant :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Paul.M92

I had a dream like a weird action movie but kinda headwreaking...
    I was in school having a normal day, then some freak came in and started shooting people, I lay down on the ground and he left the room... then I ended up on the roof. I was up there for ages and I realised I had a hidden blade strapped on my arm. Bunch of boring crap but I totaled the guy. Never. Sleeping. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Got a young one pregnant!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 code187.2010

I don't know if I dream, I must do but I have no memory of ever having had a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I used to have really random sort of dreams but lately they have turned into nightmares. I keep waking up in cold sweats from them. Its usually the same thing.
    Im being raped by two men and one man is standing watching, and wont help. But I know he wants to help but he either cant or wont.

Ive been dreaming like this for nearly a week now.
    Its not nice at all. And I dont know what is causing them.
    the better stop! I miss dreaming of Johnny Depp lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gracie2112

i've had a dream about 3 to 4 times now that im in an earthquake. its not exactly the same dream i have each time, its more the earthquake bit thats the same. in different dreams im doing different things and the ground starts shaking and im holding onto some sort of wall. weird..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I dreamt I was a war hero....... for putting up scaffolding. Very odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

I was being chased by zombies! They would catch my family and friends, turn them into a zombie and then they all started chasing me. Very strange and was a little freaked out by it. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I dreamt I was waiting in line for confession, but the line kept getting longer and longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Msking

I was dreaming that I was at my parents and we ran out of something in the house, like milk and like the add where the shop is down the road I walked out of the kitchen into a supermarket....odd but then my friends and I were there at my parents and we lived in Galway city - like the kitchen lead onto shop street and it was Volvo Ocean race and the place was buzzing and we were on a night out .............then I am in the house and I look out the front window and my sister is outside dancing and Lipstick was playing and I look beside her and Jedward is there singing live and dancing too - no she is not a fan and nor am I/ Odd or what

I dreamed I was a double agent between heaven and hell. I was on the good side though. It was a dangerous mission, and hell wasn't happy when they found out out me. Then I woke up. Just in time me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭DanWall

I was given tablets for SADs which appear to have dream side effects.

I dreamed that I was playing football in goal, and dived to save the ball, and dived on to the bedroom floor, my wife said “what are you doing” and I looked up and said “I have just saved a goal”

Another time I had this guy in a headlock and my wife woke me because it was her arm in a lock, (I was relieved it was only her arm I could have been done for murder)

I invented these special scooter skates that you put on one foot and could scoot around large department stores, until my wheel jammed and I went into the display racks and ended on the bedroom floor again.

I was at a football match and when the ref. blew his whistle, nobody took any notice, then he farted and the whole stadium went quiet. I woke up laughing at that one.
    There are lots more, all hilarious I should write a book on them. my wife has decided to use the other bedroom because I am also verbal in my sleep (it’s the only times she listens to me)
    The sleep centre wanted €2000 to do test, they can get lost I’m making my own entertainment here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Last night:

My 2 front teeth fell out. Then I randomly went backstage at a Rush gig to find none of the band members had teeth. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dreamt that tiger was trying to get me. I hid in the attic but this smart lil fella managed to get the door open. He didn't see me hiding under a pile of rags (there was no pile of rags, I was in plain sight of the tiger, but for all intents and purposes I was hidden for some reason) he walked on by me, stood up and opened the door with his hand to get out (that explains how he got in). He went down stairs so I ran to the window of the attic. When I climbed out of the window onto a ledge, I looked down at the ground and I was at the top of a skyscraper. I look to the ledge I was on, slowly scanned the ledge and discover the tiger ready to pounce. As he starts sprinting at me, despite being only a little bit away taking ages to reach me, I try to get back into the window. some weird forcefield stops me getting into the window......... I woke up before the tiger got to me. There's alot more to the dream that I can't remember. needless to say I was **** scared!

I was having a picnic in a meadow. It was sunny. I was with a guy but he had no face, he kept turning his back on me. I started to cry. Then a bunny came up to me I went to pet it and it growled and tried to bite me, it was going mad so I ran! But I couldn't really run my legs wouldn't work.
    Then I fell in the sea and I was a mermaid but I was so cold! I couldn't swim. And because I couldn't swim I couldn't breathe.
    Then I woke up

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Cottontail

I had a dream last night that I was inside somewhere like an egyptian pyramid, in a long narrow corridor and someone was trying to make me slippers out of a large slice of bread... later on the dream, I was trying to buy a painting from Heston Blumenthal but he wouldn't sell it to me! I have some strange dreams...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

I dreamt I was working in Dunnes Stores, it was a boring dream

Brendog wrote: »
    Last night:

My 2 front teeth fell out. Then I randomly went backstage at a Rush gig to find none of the band members had teeth. . .

I regularly have dreams about losing a tooth. No idea why:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Im after having 2 dreams that i was back in school doing the Leaving Cert, was in a maths class with the same teacher i had back then and he was explaining some of the stuff and i couldnt figure it, then i realized what the hell am i doing here? I have the LC done already!! I did it in 2001.
    Weird stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 seanot123

of my ex. Nightmare!!

I moved to the Caribbean and I was swimming and the water was so warm in the sea I decided to bring soap and have a bath. Random and eco friendly lol

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

Not last night but few months back i had a dream where i couldnt wake up. I would think i was awake then something bizzare would happen and i would realise i was still asleep. Would try to wake up again and think i had . Then something strange would occur again ,this would result in me screaming in my sleep to wake up and after several attempts i woke and had to pinch myself that this really was real . very very freaky

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

I can't remember a lot about last nights dream but it was pretty f*cked up.

I was going to some sort of Sunday school & I when I got to the doors of the Sunday School these 2 bouncer type of people who were in priests clothing (Bouncer Priests I guess you could call them) wouldnt let me in because I didn't have any religious jewllery on me. After a while of arguing with them I got in (think I might have bribed them). Sat in room with a bunch of people I never met before & then walked out after a minute or two, that was that part over.

Next thing I know I'm in my kitchen starring out the back garden & this cat starts getting closer to the door, but he's like some sort of very mutated cat with a huge head & huge eyes & is about 4ft tall & walks more like a person than a cat,the closer he gets the bigger he gets & all of a sudden a second mutated cat starts walking beside him. I get some sort of bat from inside & go out to confront the strange looking creatures. But once I get to them I notice it's just two kids dressed up in mutated cat costumes just trying to f*ck about with me. They run of giggling.

Yeah so thats basically it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I had a dream I was in a kitchen. Early sun coming through and a beautiful ocean right outside my door, no divide. A girl I used to fancy was standing there at the cooker very suggestively. Then I looked out the window at the sun. It looked like one of the NASA images you see of the sun, a big rotating ball of fire, very detailed and graphic. I was stunned by fear at the magnitude of it.

Then we were on what looked like a spaceship. Everyone I knew was trying to get asleep as the oxygen was slowly running out - they were trying to get to sleep before they sufficated conciously. I couldnt sleep and ran around trying to wake everyone but they were already dead.
    I started shouting and woke up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

every night is a dead dream...:)

I had wings and I could fly. and it really felt like I was flying, I remember even being cold because it was night time. But I was such a perv I started flying to peoples windows that I know and watching them. They were all asleep. But I was glad cause I thought if they saw me flying they would tell on me and Id get in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

I dreamt that I was trying to work my way through a virtual game with my sister. We were part of the game and we ended up in a really American classroom with all these books and I had to draw something for the class and as I am no good at drawing I chose to draw an egg, but then someone stole it and I had to draw another one and I messed it up. Then we had to go to a restaurant for lunch and it was really vivid. I met a girl from primary school there. And there was a giant banana bread in the corner of the restaurant. I dunno:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I dreamt I was in a bookshop, buying a jewish bible, no new testament. Went to the counter to pay for it and this jewish guy said it was 120yoyo. I was horrified, didn't have enough cash and had to use a credit card to pay for it. Woke up then feeling relieved it was omly a dream.

Having vivid dreams lately, will keep ye posted for a laugh.:)

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement