Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off Irish Rail. Codes only TUESDAY and SATURDAY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

Peadar06 wrote: »
    ALL SUMMER, EVERY TRAIN ON SATURDAY IS HALF PRICE IF YOU BOOK ONLINE!!

Our latest offer is our best deal yet: a 50% discount on tickets booked online for travel on Saturdays, and it's now LIVE! It's every train on every route every Saturday, so get booking on our homepage!

You'll also find this great deal on some Sunday services too, until the end of August.

Peter

went on this morning to book a train for a sat departure not coming in as half price??

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

What train and what time?

What train and what time?
    heuston to killarney sat 30/7 2011 9.00 coming up as a 5er las week gone up now:rolleyes:

Iarnród Éireann is delighted to offer O2 Treats customers an exclusive 15% off online rail fares.

Book your travel with your exclusive promotion code any Tuesday and Saturday and travel anytime.

1. Download your exclusive Treats code on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
    2. Make sure you book your travel using your code by midnight that day. Each unique code will expire at 12pm on a Tuesday and Saturday.

Simply enter the valid voucher code when booking online to receive this amazing discount.

Rail bookings MUST be made online on www.irishrail.ie
    Offer expires: 09/07/2011

A little thanks for putting this up would be very grateful.

Peter

Terms and Conditions
    Individual voucher codes are valid for bookings made from 12am to midnight on these days and valid for travel at any time.
    15% discount offer is valid for bookings made between 22nd January 2011 and 23rd January 2012.
    Discount codes are published twice weekly and are valid for 24 hours only.
    This offer cannot be combined with any other offers from Irish Rail.
    Iarnród Éireann is Ireland’s rail transport service provider, covering Intercity, DART & commuter rail services. Major investment has delivered a modern train fleet, with comfort and frequency improvements, and new lines have opened linking Limerick and Galway, and Cork and Midleton.
    On the Intercity network, web fares are available from €10 each way across the country, and a range of discounted and season tickets are available for all services, whether for long distances, or daily commuting.
    thanks a million nice 8 quid discount

Iarnród Éireann is delighted to offer O2 Treats customers an exclusive 15% off online rail fares.

Book your travel with your exclusive promotion code any Tuesday and Saturday and travel anytime.

2. Make sure you book your travel using your code by midnight that day. Each unique code will expire at 12pm on a Tuesday and Saturday.

Simply enter the valid voucher code when booking online to receive this amazing discount.

Offer expires: 12/07/2011

Peter

Terms and Conditions
    Individual voucher codes are valid for bookings made from 12am to midnight on these days and valid for travel at any time.
    15% discount offer is valid for bookings made between 22nd January 2011 and 23rd January 2012.
    Iarnród Éireann is Ireland’s rail transport service provider, covering Intercity, DART & commuter rail services. Major investment has delivered a modern train fleet, with comfort and frequency improvements, and new lines have opened linking Limerick and Galway, and Cork and Midleton.
    On the Intercity network, web fares are available from €10 each way across the country, and a range of discounted and season tickets are available for all services, whether for long distances, or daily commuting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanx Peader06 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Try Lp1227 - lasts til saturday and 20% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

This as posted earlier by Vego in another thread:
    We’ve reached 10,000 followers! 25% off all bookings online before midnight tonight :-) Enter code TWT1232 on the payments page. Thanks!

Tweeted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

mufc2010 wrote: »
    heuston to killarney sat 30/7 2011 9.00 coming up as a 5er las week gone up now:rolleyes:

Did ya think it was going to get lower than a fiver? You have to book those fares when you see them as there's only a set amount per train.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

d1980 wrote: »

Thank you 20€ in pocket:)
    BR

• Advertisement

Did ya think it was going to get lower than a fiver? You have to book those fares when you see them as there's only a set amount per train.

there always hope ha..anyhow got return dublin to killarney 20 quid cant go wrong:)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭carleigh

Thanks so much for the -20% code......saved €7.38 :)

Offer expires: 16/07/2011

Peter

Terms and Conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aero1974

d1980 wrote: »

Thanks worked for me today

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Should there be a code for this tomorrow yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

also looking for a code for tomorrow if anyone has it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pmeehan

Just wondering if anyone has today's voucher code? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Also looking for a code here

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Me too, I have to go to the wilds of Mayo to visit my mammy for her birthday this weekend *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Relax, I'm sure it'll be posted in due course.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I picked one up via Twitter: O2T1219

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pmeehan

Cheers for that Shiminay, that worked for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Shiminay wrote: »
    Me too, I have to go to the wilds of Mayo to visit my mammy for her birthday this weekend *sigh*

For future reference, you'll get a much better deal if you book 3 weeks in advance rather than leaving it to the week of travel.

There are a lot of €10 (and sometimes less) fares on trains but you need to book early.

I was away out of the country and forget to put up the code, I will put Saturday's code up as soon as I get it.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭patq16

Any code for today lads. Trying to book for sunday....;)

patq16 wrote: »
    Any code for today lads. Trying to book for thurles sunday....;)

As in my previous post, I said "I will put Saturday's code up as soon as I get it."

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Promotional code:
    2T1207

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 let me in

Do you still need to be an O2 customer to avail?Or is the code enough does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

There's no need to be an 02 member to avail of the discount.

Advertisement