Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The remains of suicide bombers...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

They should do something to the remains that is completely abhorrent to the religion of the suicide bomber which would mean that they wouldn't get into heaven or wherever. That might discourage a few of them. Bury them with dead pigs or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

Well I heard that in a statement by the Russian president that they would 'liquidate' the perpetrators!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

mconigol wrote: »
    They should do something to the remains that is completely abhorrent to the religion of the suicide bomber which would mean that they wouldn't get into heaven or wherever. That might discourage a few of them. Bury them with dead pigs or something.

..Or if they're catholic, bury them in a condom, in a protestant graveyard, with a bottle of beer on Good Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

..Or if they're catholic, bury them in a condom, in a protestant graveyard, with a bottle of beer on Good Friday.

That'd learn them....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

in a protestant graveyard, with a bottle of beer on Good Friday.

Sounds like how I spent it last year:rolleyes:

Oh wait, I was actually in Limerick watching rugby and getting plastered drunk. :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement