Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niamh Horan & Una Healy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I would f*ck her so hard in the adams apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

It may be an old-fashioned attitude, but you've got to wonder what her parents must think.
    No such fear of simply cutting back on the sauce instead then, Una?
    You've got to wonder what her friends, well-paid entourage or rugby-hunk boyfriend think when they pick up the paper the following day.
    You're on the public stage now. Think twice about your behaviour. If not for yourself, then for your family who have to see the papers back home.

It reads like a note home from the principal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

grenache wrote: »
    Sunday Independent has been tabloid gutter trash for a long time. More obsessed with the personal lives of C-list "celebrities" than reporting genuine news topics of interest.

Such headlines as "What Rosanna did next" are commonplace. They dont appear to realise that nobody gives a toss about what Rosanna, Glenda or their nobody friends did next!

Barry Egan has a lot to answer for. Niamh Horan wouldn't lace his boots when it comes to writing ****e like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MRBEAVER wrote: »
    Previous thread on this subject was locked so maybe this is a banned topic. But I was just going through Sindo.............

Thats never going to end well now, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I've no doubt that the staff of the rags are all models of abstinence when it comes to the substances they preach about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

___________________________________NOSE

Ah, that's better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I read a critique of Niamh Horan as a journalist before. The phrase "dim-witted clot in the artery of humanity" was used, in my opinion, quite aptly. She comes across as a vindictive and jealous little dunce at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

It sounds like Niamh Horan is literally "in her rag".

The feckin head on her too....defo a face for newspaper, winner of the worst ladyboy contest 2002!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

fedor.2. wrote: »
    Thats exactly what im implying
    Learn to punctuate before you start calling the literary prowess of others into question.

I thought people grew out of the "Yeah, well let's YOU do better!!" line by the end of fifth class or so.

What's with the bizarre attempt to stifle discussion, by the way? Friend or family member?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

If there's one thing worse than two b!tches that nobody knows nor cares about having a public catfight, its two ugly bitches that nobody knows nor cares about having a public catfight.

• Advertisement

It may be an old-fashioned attitude, but you've got to wonder what her parents must think.

Personally speaking, I'm fine with my kids partying when they're old enough. If they turned out to be Janus -faced moralists like Niamh Horan, on the other hand, I'd change the locks on the fucking house.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Just read this article today when on lunch. Thought it completely unfair and uncalled for. Maybe she fancies Una's boyfriend or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

MRBEAVER wrote: »
    Previous thread on this subject was locked so maybe this is a banned topic. But I was just going through Sindo and this is the nastiest and most vindictive article I have seen in a long time. No idea who Una Healy is and had never heard of her before but the article is really vicious and seems to be based on nothing more that she went out a few nights and had a few drinks. Why does Niamh Horam hate her and why did the Sindo print such a vindictive hate piece.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-partys-over-una-sober-up-and-start-getting-some-sense-2507356.html

Dont read Sindo anymore. Its a rip off anyway, nearly three euro ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Sunday Independent has been tabloid gutter trash for a long time. More obsessed with the personal lives of C-list "celebrities" than reporting genuine news topics of interest.

Such headlines as "What Rosanna did next" are commonplace. They dont appear to realise that nobody gives a toss about what Rosanna, Glenda or their nobody friends did next!

It would appear a hell of a lot of people do, though; the Sunday Independent is the biggest selling paper in Ireland, as far as i'm aware.
    Even a lot of the people you see complaining about it here appear to read it. Why don't people just stop buying the bloody thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

strobe wrote: »
    "dim-witted clot in the artery of humanity"

Aorta send that to her actually.
    Blondini wrote: »
    I'd ride them both sideways.
    Pair of fine yokes.

I'd imagine the Indo entry interview was a rigorously challenging and exhaustive process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

The only cure for this is for everyone who buys this rag but gives out about the nobodies they write nauseating pieces about is to stop buying the paper. Their sales are so high that the people who run the paper can happily float along on their little cloud of complacency and commit to paper whatever tripe they want, safe in the knowledge that the sheeple will buy it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'd be interested to see the paps catch Horan after celebrating her birthday, or any other young male or young woman after celebrating the same. A whole load of **** about nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

I bet you any money your wan that wrote it goes out and gets plastered every Friday or Saturday and does the exact same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

ascanbe wrote: »
    It would appear a hell of a lot of people do, though; the Sunday Independent is the biggest selling paper in Ireland, as far as i'm aware.
    Even a lot of the people you see complaining about it here appear to read it. Why don't people just stop buying the bloody thing?

Because they need to read this trash about 'celebrities' to brighten up their dull lives, same reason why Hello and OK are so successful.

Sunday Independent seems to have an editorial policy that every page in the front half of the main paper has to have either a picture of a pretty girl or some salacious crap article about a 'celebrity'.

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'd be interested to see the paps...

Boobs.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

dotsman wrote: »
    If there's one thing worse than two b!tches that nobody knows nor cares about having a public catfight, its two ugly bitches that nobody knows nor cares about having a public catfight.
    Bet you don't really think they're ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I'd Niamh her Horan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Dudess wrote: »

Not on the outside.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Oh dear god!!!! How does this girl get published in a national newspaper? Her and alison o'riordan must be sitting in their over priced flat every friday night making up stories for this sunday poo rag.

I dint know what you are getting at here, please do explain further.

I dint know what you are getting at here, please do explain further.

They work in the same paper, are pals and Niamh Horan rents a room in Alison's flat.

For more Sindo gossip, see JeremExposé.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Dudess wrote: »
    I'll bet you a million euro!

Are you serious? Have you seen the face of the blonde one? I honestly can't pinpoint exactly why, but she actually scares me! It's kind of part masculine, part zombie/junkie, part "I-don't-know-what-it-is-but-I-don't-like-it".

As for the other one. Sure, she may have the fake tan thing going on, covering up a pretty dismal face. I guess if I was the type of guy who found the girls in a Nuts magazine attractive had no taste, I might "tap" it.

But, truthfully, as a heterosexual guy, I'm not overly fussy (especially after @ 3 in the morning), but if I ever woke up next to either of them, I would be trying to hide it from my mates (well, if I woke up next to the blonde one, I'd probably die immediately from the fright!)

P.S. You can make the cheque payable to:
    Dotsman
    c/o Boards.ie
    Ireland.

They work in the same paper, are pals and Niamh Horan rents a room in Alison's flat.

What's the address? Hades Heights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

Obviously the tone of the article is completely bitchy and totally pathetic, but to be fair, she does have a point about Una Healy-She's far too glamorous to be pictured falling onto the piss soaked streets of London-she ought to leave that to the chav-tastic Girls Aloud. They have the market cornered anyway.

She ought to carry herself a bit better and stop making a fool of herself after drinking herself into oblivion. It's not very lady-like. By all means enjoy oneself, but know when to call a halt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

dotsman wrote: »
    I'll bet you a million euro!

Are you serious? Have you seen the face of the blonde one? I honestly can't pinpoint exactly why, but she actually scares me! It's kind of part masculine, part zombie/junkie, part "I-don't-know-what-it-is-but-I-don't-like-it".

As for the other one. Sure, she may have the fake tan thing going on, covering up a pretty dismal face. I guess if I was the type of guy who found the girls in a Nuts magazine attractive had no taste, I might "tap" it.

But, truthfully, as a heterosexual guy, I'm not overly fussy (especially after @ 3 in the morning), but if I ever woke up next to either of them, I would be trying to hide it from my mates (well, if I woke up next to the blonde one, I'd probably die immediately from the fright!)

P.S. You can make the cheque payable to:
    Dotsman
    c/o Boards.ie
    Ireland.

Jaysus I think Una is a gorgeous looking girl. I don't think I could ever describe her as having a dismal looking face.
    Niamh Horan is attractive too. I wouldn't see too much wrong with her at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement