Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity college

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Welcome to the future.

The "elite" of tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

By ALISON O'RIORDAN

Stopped reading after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

At least we are safe in the knowledge that she wasnt smoking €50 notes

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Students doing stupid sh1t shocker. Oh wait, its a college for supposed rich kids, this means its news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

krudler wrote: »
    Students doing stupid sh1t shocker. Oh wait, its a college for supposed rich kids, this means its news.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Not again...you would think they would have learned their lesson after the last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

orourkeda wrote: »

They all went up in smoke when she bought that apartment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

fedor.2. wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/tcd-students-in-swastika-and-sex-allegations-2507466.html

Its grand for some isnt it, how do you smoke a 50 euro note anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Alison :pac:. That said I'd believe most of what was in the article because I have heard similar stories abroad before; the vandalism, the acting the bollíx, the naked trips to other rooms. Nothing particular to Trinity either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

orourkeda wrote: »

Or at least didn't inhale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

That paper is a rag. Anything that Alison O'Riordan writes should be taken with more than a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Better than snorting coke with the 50

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

By ALISON O'RIORDAN

I didn't see that originally but I did find the writing pretty poor and amateur. Is that THE apartment girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

College Students in Drunken Misbehaviour Shocker!
    :eek:
    They were probably all high on the meph that dealers now leave outside apartments like some manner of narcotic milk-men. Apartments that are now being sold so cheaply it makes grown women cry and pose grumpily on their balconies!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Two years ago, with help from my parents, I bought into the same sought-after riverside location in Dublin 2, but for the horrifying sum of €525,000.
    Tales of daddy's credit card being used to buy massive rounds of drinks are only the minor details to have filtered back to Ireland.

Apparently only Alison is allowed use the parents money for something without it being insult worthy.

Apparently only Alison is allowed use the parents money for something without it being insult worthy.

To be honest it sounds like the students put their parents money to far better use than our dear old Alison ever did!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

fedor.2. wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/tcd-students-in-swastika-and-sex-allegations-2507466.html

Its grand for some isnt it, how do you smoke a 50 euro note anyway?

That's just a bollocks story. No one at all is on record as having said anything happened at all, just that things are being 'investigated'. No names, no charges, no photos, no nothing.

And I hate students. GRRR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Another girl woke up to three male students masturbating in her room.

Can't even have a gangbang right. Loosers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

The real tragedy is that those pints are now worth a FRACTION of what those poor students paid for them. I expect shots of hungover orange-hued Trinity boys posing beside a urinal with their pockets turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

how do you know someone has been to Trinity College ??

because they usually tell you within 30 seconds of meeting them :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Quote:
    Another girl woke up to three male students masturbating in her room.

the three men, dressed only in scarfs and crested blazers, were being treated for shock, one reportedly admitting " we mistakenly went into an occupied room to have an... erm, private conversation, and were abhorred by what we discovered... a woman in a nightdress":D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

squod wrote: »
    Can't even have a gangbang right. Loosers.

Seriously how would you be able to do it with two guys in the room.

Look at the girl and only the girl, don't look sideways, look at the girl...

How do you come to that sort of conclusion? Oh there's a girl asleep so let's all take it out?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah me too.. can she get any worse?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Seriously how would you be able to do it with two guys in the room.

They're from the Southside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭seanmc1980

Lol, you have to love these sensationalised articles about “rich kids” alleged, supposed, no evidence or pic just hear say, antics!! But its rich kids, lets do a story and expose what really goes on, let send in Paul Williams to expose these "scum"

I’d say there were doing what we all did as students, got drunk, had a good time, rest is more than likely made up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

50€ notes! must be a new legal high, better call Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

its not " Trinity College " anymore

its " Dublin NAZI and Circle Jerk School "

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fuk sake. All these rich kids giving us poor kids at Trinners a bad name. :mad:

KilOit wrote: »
    50€ notes! must be a new legal high, better call Joe.

Joe! Joe! Joe! We've got to close down the Exchequer, it's the only way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

What I used to do is photo copy fifty euro notes and burn the copies. I'd ask others for fifties and switcharoo with my bogey notes and burn the evidence.

Orando€€€€€€€€

Advertisement