Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor website

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If you're looking for the cheapest mobile provider, just go here, enter your usage details & it'll give you a breakdown comparison of what it would cost you with each operator:

http://callcosts.ie/mobile_phones/Mobile_Calculator.123.LE.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

My experience with O2 is that they only send out priority notification for gigs which are not likely to sell out.

I've also had issues with their website - certain pages taking ages to load but it was better than Vodafone's site. I have no experience with Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

TheZohan wrote: »
    Do o2 allow them?
    Yeah, pretty sure Vodafone do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

OisinT wrote: »
    Yeah, pretty sure Vodafone do too.

Yeah they do. Three don't afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It's a terrible site.

The authenticaton makes it incovenient to use your web-texts with with a texting app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

If you're looking for the cheapest mobile provider, just go here, enter your usage details & it'll give you a breakdown comparison of what it would cost you with each operator:

http://callcosts.ie/mobile_phones/Mobile_Calculator.123.LE.asp

they don't include data charges which is very annoying with the number of apps and smart phones

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bobbytables

I took a look and it seems they are doing some odd form of session management & redirects in their web app.

For those of you who log in to their site (successfully) and find yourself redirected back to a login screen, try hitting page refresh at that point, instead of attempting to login again. Chances are you are already authenticated but they are doing some silly redirect after login which makes it look like you are not getting inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Degag wrote: »
    I'm a novice at Windows Publisher (think that's the program) but i reckon with enough time, i could design a better website than it.*

What does Windows Publisher have to do with a website ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Never had a problem with the Meteor website the only thing that had annoyed me is when you're inactive for 20-30mins and you have to log in again but it's not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Meteor have been having trouble with their systems recently, including their webiste!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Meteor have been having trouble with their systems recently, including their webiste!

lol

Advertisement