Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 and Climategate to be discussed on Late Late Show

Options
  • 21-01-2011 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

As the title says, just heard Brian mention whats in store after the 9News on the late late show.

Up for discussion (by whom I don't know), are conspiracy theories, 9/11 and climate change.

To be honest I can see it being a farce, but you never know, anybody interested and if you can bring yourself to watch it, it "Could" be interesting and worth a look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Looks like it's gonna be Corr and Christopher Monckton being interviewed. I doubt the two of 'em will do any good for what they're discussing tonight tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Not watching that skinny pox.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What a complete farce that was!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Lord Monckton connecting climate denier with Holocaust denier.. Woweewow.

Withdrawn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Lord Monckton connecting climate denier with Holocaust denier.. Woweewow.

sorry I missed the punch line - please inform me - he was pissed off being comapred to a holocaust denier when the holocaust is undeniable.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

sligopark wrote: »
    sorry I missed the punch line - please inform me - he was pissed off being comapred to a holocaust denier when the holocaust is undeniable.

But he was the one who mentioned the Holocaust. He went way over the top to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hilarity

T'was all a bit leading on Tubridys part. He's the one that brought up the 9/11 discussion.. I think Jim was looking forward to talking about the economy a bit more.. but Tubs was probably just following his brief by not allowing him to do so.

You've got to ask yourself why they even had him on as a guest. There was even some plonker in the audience sitting in wait to play the anti-Semitism card!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

There was even some plonker in the audience sitting in wait to play the anti-Semitism card!

Yeah, because no-one would expect anti-semitic nonsense from an obsessed conspiracy 'theorist'. What a shocker for the late late producers!

• Advertisement

alastair wrote: »
    Yeah, because no-one would expect anti-semitic nonsense from an obsessed conspiracy 'theorist'. What a shocker for the late late producers!

It may be expected from some, but the guy who retorted with the anti-Semite claim had no basis to do so in this case. Cheap point scoring is all it was

It may be expected from some, but the guy who retorted with the anti-Semite claim had no basis to do so in this case. Cheap point scoring is all it was
    He said that Jim's website links to a few sites with anti-Semitic agendas. I haven't checked myself, but I know that Jewish conspiracies are big among people who are into the Freemasons, lizard overlords kind of thing, so it wouldn't surprise me.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

namloc1980 wrote: »
    But he was the one who mentioned the Holocaust. He went way over the top to be honest.

Don't you consider the term "denier" to have holocaust denier connotations?

I do. And it trivialises the holocaust to make the connection between climate change skepticism and holocaust denial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Dave! wrote: »
    He said that Jim's website links to a few sites with anti-Semitic agendas. I haven't checked myself, but I know that Jewish conspiracies are big among people who are into the Freemasons, lizard overlords kind of thing, so it wouldn't surprise me.

WTF have lizards got to do with anything?, its the card idiots use time after time when they come across things they cannot comprehend.

And Israel is the most antiSemitic monster ever devised, educate yourself about what is and isn't a Semite, there are 1,500,000 semites held in an open air prison better known as Gaza, by a non semite state of zionist khazars, Khazars are not semitic.

Get your facts right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

uprising2 wrote: »
    WTF have lizards got to do with anything?, its the card idiots use time after time when they come across things they cannot comprehend.

:pac:

alastair wrote: »

:pac:

Great response from a linguistic genius, nothing happening on your forum so you come here with your usual muppet attitude.

Expand your horizons man......there's more......

:D;):p:):rolleyes::o:mad::(:eek::cool::P:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

uprising2 wrote: »
    Great response from a linguistic genius, nothing happening on your forum so you come here with your usual muppet attitude.

Click my sig ;)

He said that Jim's website links to a few sites with anti-Semitic agendas. I haven't checked myself, but I know that Jewish conspiracies are big among people who are into the Freemasons,
    How do you know?

Did you read it in the skeptic guide? Michael Shermer tell you?

Here is a masonic source with a informative piece titled Objections to freemasonry. http://www.masonicinfo.com/objections.htm

Nothing about Jewish conspiracies.
    lizard overlords kind of thing, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'll help you out. The site mentioned by the yank in the audience who pulled the anti-semitic card was this http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/

I've looked at the top 3 posts, all videos and what they do is expose hate.

And the third you can watch from the site. It's made by Max Blumenthal who is Jewish.

Do you think it anti-semitic to expose ignorance and hate if it is Jews who are hating?

Click my sig ;)

Why thats quite an interesting website Phantom_Lord. Have a good day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Who was the American fella aksin the questions?

What the deal with Monckton, he's a Knight of Malta, haven't they been accused of being involved in all sorts of conspiracies themselves??

How do you know?

Did you read it in the skeptic guide? Michael Shermer tell you?

Here is a masonic source with a informative piece titled Objections to freemasonry. http://www.masonicinfo.com/objections.htm

Nothing about Jewish conspiracies.

I'll help you out. The site mentioned by the yank in the audience who pulled the anti-semitic card was this http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/

And the third you can watch from the site. It's made by Max Blumenthal who is Jewish.

Do you think it anti-semitic to expose ignorance and hate if it is Jews who are hating?

In the interest of fairness and balance, why don't we quote from another blog post from that site?

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2006/11/22/christ-killers/
    Let’s call a spade a spade and call them what they are. Christ Killers.

The Ugly Truth: A great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

If condemning this makes me an anti-Semite then I'm happy to be an anti-Semite.

joebucks wrote: »
    Who was the American fella aksin the questions?

What the deal with Monckton, he's a Knight of Malta, haven't they been accused of being involved in all sorts of conspiracies themselves??

The yank was a "son of the 60's" plant, usual jibberish.

The secret societies want to control it all, the front, the back, the right, the left, the top and the bottom, the for and the against, the good and the bad.

Rev Jesse Jackson, Voice for the downtrodden Black American: Freemason.

Here's a pic of the "Masons for Peace".
    fcodex_49.jpg

In the interest of fairness and balance, why don't we quote from another blog post from that site?

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2006/11/22/christ-killers/

The Ugly Truth: A great bunch of lads

I watched the top 3 posts on the site. What more do you expect? I never made any claims beyond those 3 posts.

I'm asking you again if in your opinion if exposing hate carried out by Jews is anti-semitic?

Must say it's reaching a bit to take something from 5 years ago. How did you come across it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

can anyone put up a link to Jim and Monckton?

Rather than watch this thread descend int people Questioning BB's motives for disliking Ongoing genocide and the Fvckers who perpetrate it

or Read the AH Thread which is mostly a bunch of 'Witty' posters making proouncements on Jims Mental health.

I'd like to see the interview and decide for meself, I'm a bit odd like that;)

loldog wrote: »
    If condemning this makes me an anti-Semite then I'm happy to be an anti-Semite.

No condemning that will make you a straight thinking person, not anti semitic, all this anti semitism is a load of bollox as shown by Bomber and an ex Israeli minister in the video posted, anti-zionist, anti-thuggery, anti-scumbag you may be if this sh!t boils your blood, but all in all a decent person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

can anyone put up a link to Jim and Monckton?

Rather than watch this thread descend int people Questioning BB's motives for disliking Ongoing genocide and the Fvckers who perpetrate it

or Read the AH Thread which is mostly a bunch of 'Witty' posters making proouncements on Jims Mental health.

I'd like to see the interview and decide for meself, I'm a bit odd like that;)

There you go lad!

EDIT: Hate that!!

• Advertisement

I watched the top 3 posts on the site. What more do you expect? I never made any claims beyond those 3 posts.

I'm asking you again if in your opinion if exposing hate carried out by Jews is anti-semitic?

Must say it's reaching a bit to take something from 5 years ago. How did you come across it?

Answer to your question: No exposing hate carried out by Jews is not anti-semitic

Calling Jews 'Christ Killers' is indeed religion-inspired anti-semitism

I don't think it's reaching myself, it was the first post I looked at actually. Having browsed through the rest of the site, it's littered with more anti-semitic crap, but it's veiled a bit better than that.

Advertisement