Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever attended to a 'besoin naturel' while on the bike?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

unless your riding pro doing races etc i find it sick and ridiculus,just stop the bike and take a leak for gods sake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

unless your riding pro doing races etc i find it sick and ridiculus,just stop the bike and take a leak for gods sake

Sod that, if I had "the knack" I'd use it every time. On the cold ride that this morning was, where I seemed to have inherited the bladder of a horse and the "holding in" ability of an excitable puppy, it would have saved me having to chase back on to the group more than once. Plus I could have followed my own soggy trail home if I got dropped on roads I wasn't familiar with.

I'd even feel compelled to do it on my commute, just to show off like. Though the risk of a mishap in traffic is high and arriving in work with my shoes smelling of wee might be frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dord wrote: »
    Jaysus, you're all mad! :eek: :o
    I think they're all just taking the piss, tbh :pac:
    irish-stew wrote: »
    Find it hard enough to get out of the bibs in a hurry at the end of a spin to pee, let alone try it in motion, imagine if the wind changed slightly.
    If the wind changed slightly, while you're standing up, and not fully aware of the lack of balance, pissing yourself would be the least of your worries :eek:

Advertisement