Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do I Do?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

I reckon a dangerwank is still a thrill at 30...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

Well you had a good run. All that's left to do is take the honourable route :D

yes do a logan and flake out of adulthood.

have you even been born yet? life only 'begins' at 60 here, everyone knows that. once 40 you'll have a voice n not need these damned machines to communicate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

oh you mean is there anything going on about the town that night, don't ya.. *ahem* :o well find yourself an event guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

so, this day 2 weeks ill be 30. im not looking forward to it (nobody likes getting old) and have only organised a piss up with a few sammiches thrown in on the saturday before the day

so, people what should i do to drown my sorrows?

inb4 hooker, ect...

I feel your pain Admiral, I'm 41 myself today and it's even more depressing than turning forty, as now I'm " in my forties". But if a lady of the night followed by electro-convulsive therapy doesn't help I really don't know what else to suggest.

Happy Birthday btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

*tut tut, tut* 30 is not old!!! the more ye think about it, the more it will be on your consience so stop! jiust let it happen and go with the flow! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

30 is not old would ya get over it

Advertisement