Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny the roadie?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

el tonto wrote: »
    :o at least it's the same bike and helmet - they weren't just magicked up for a photoshoot on Coomakiste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭lukester

Lumen wrote: »
    O.M.G.W.T.F.

Commuter-racing Boris....

That is the least offensive politico on a bike I've seen in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,042 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

lukester wrote: »
    That is the least offensive politico on a bike I've seen in this thread.

Napoleon looks quite cool. He even manages to carry off the half-shorts with his general air of unhelmeted insouciance.

"Beeb shorts, aaaah pffft. I moost 'av full access to Little Sarko at all times; Carla is most demanding".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭lukester

Lumen wrote: »
    Napoleon looks quite cool. He even manages to carry off the half-shorts with his general air of unhelmeted insouciance.

"Beeb shorts, aaaah pffft. I moost 'av full access to Little Sarko at all times; Carla is most demanding".

I know, but I can't forgive him those white socks with those black shoes. I'd like to believe it's in hommage to Anquetil et al, but I fear it's just a Euro FAIL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

C'mon folks-does he look any less of a gimp than the rest of us do when we're clobbered up for the road?
    Might be a long shot here,but maybe the man is enjoying himself when he goes out,getting away from it all.Same as the rest of us...

Of course we are equal to him in the gimp stakes - but the difference is there's not many posting here who will be up in the Aras tellin the bould Mary that we're the new sherriff and that it's time to pass out the seals.

Inda's problem isn't that he looks like a gimp - it's that he looks like what he is - a failed primary school teacher who inherited his father's seat. Not exactly the credentials one would like to see in the next Taoiseach - the one who is supposed to get us out of this economic mess [/rant]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RoubX

I got "talking" to him once on twitter and at the end of a conversation suggested (definitely in a tounge-in-cheek way):
    @EndaKennyTD excellent! Q: when do you find time for spins on the bike? Maybe a twitter "Ride with Enda" on the campaign in Feb, like Lance

He replied with a realistic:
    @RouBx That not a bad idea! Thanks. Not sure how many would turn out!

#lametofame

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭johnam

niceonetom wrote: »
    obama_bike.jpg

I suppose I should say "hey, it could be worse!" ^^^

but I'd still rate Obama above Edna in the statesmanship stakes, even with that mudguard.

Thats not a mud guard on Obama's bike, its a trailer bike for the kids....can be damn sure the secret service don't let him use that anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

You may well loathe him, but W looks like he knows how to bike..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

michael196 wrote: »

what would mary harney ride anyhow ?

ahem.

maybe Giant ? ; Felt ? ; high nelly? hybrid ? any suggestions ?

what frame size would mary be ? do you think ?

seriously ...

Don't know what she rides but I know she can't compete pending the outcome of the wada investigation.(allegedly).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

ahem.

seriously ...

would have to have tandem wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

He used to post here as Blorg.

What ever happened to Blorg? Still in the middle east area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

anyone get the kind of tiger look he has going on ???? or is that just my imagination ??

ahem.

seriously ...

fatgirlonabike-128.jpg

Advertisement