Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco. no comeback with unsuitable DTT TV

Options
12346»

Comments

Leaving aside the current in our majority view here,need for legal action to enforce consumer rights,as it stands right now,it may soon become simpler with mandatory provisions applied at retailer level.

Although it's now up in the air for the moment due to the election,I do have definite knowledge that the NCA is aware of this situation and both they and the department have been approached by one of the opposition spokespersons regarding the need for a ministerial order on the topic.

So I'd expect clarity by the end of the year on this issue once and for all to be honest as the feeling I got was that the issue was seen as a live one and understood.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement