Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the Best Alarm System

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 iancr

agree, just giving them code for set/unset and part guards and not a manager menu then they wouldn't have that problem. yeah HKC have made a cock up there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

koolkid wrote: »
    Lads , I have no problem whatsoever with opinions. Thats what we're here for.
    What I find a bit strange is people looking for these extra codes etc & then saying that they want it as simple as possible.:confused:
    Like I said maybe I'm not installing long enough and just not meeting enough fussy people.;)

Yes, simple for them and for other people who have to use the alarm system.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you honestly saying there is nothing wrong with the way HKC have this set up?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

iancr wrote: »
    yeah HKC have made a cock up there somewhere
    On that we agree. What about you Altor?

I am saying it is the way it is if the user or manager menu is set up.
    It is not a bug as you are saying.

• Advertisement

altor wrote: »
    I am saying it is the way it is if the user or manager menu is set up.
    It is not a bug as you are saying.
    To be correct I said if its not a bug its bad programming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 56hb

Help appreciated. Renovated my house last year and alarm wiring was installed for every window and door and for a keypad, however I have yet to install a system and have no idea where to start.

What should I be looking for? Any ideas of price
    Eight sensor points on the ground floor
    6 on the first floor

Thanks for any help

56hb wrote: »
    Help appreciated. Renovated my house last year and alarm wiring was installed for every window and door and for a keypad, however I have yet to install a system and have no idea where to start.

What should I be looking for? Any ideas of price
    Eight sensor points on the ground floor
    6 on the first floor

Thanks for any help

Have a look at the links here. Prices we are not allow give out here but if you contact suppliers they will more than happily quote you for what you need.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement