Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 2012 7/7 Olympics Sacrifice Ritual

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Interestingly...

London beats Paris to 2012 Games
    Last Updated: Wednesday, 6 July, 2005, 11:49 GMT 12:49 UK o.gif
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/front_page/4655555.stm

The 7 July 2005 London bombings (often referred to as 7/7) were a series of coordinated suicide attacks upon Londoners using the public transport system during the morning rush hour.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

They happened on different days?

They happened on different days?
    Yeah good man. That's exactly what I found interesting, 2 events happened on the seperate days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

so the french carried out the 7/7 bombings then? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Lol i was going to make that joke myself but decided it wasnt worth the text its written on.

Its a bit of a coincedence alright.
    The day after they win the bid for the olypics, london gets bombed.
    Wonder was the olympic bid already decided long ago.
    No idea how that whole deal works with the voting and how secure it is.

Also wasnt there a thread a while back about the olympic games and those coloured rings or the insignia looking like nazi symbols or something mad.
    I vaguely remember the simpsons being involved too but could be mistaken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Yeah good man. That's exactly what I found interesting, 2 events happened on the seperate days.
    But what is your point? The bombings were revenge? The bombings were a warning?

If someone really wanted to make a point, surely they would have done it on the same day? Or is this just another case of someone giving a secret wave to amatuer sleuths, rather than communicating properly with the rest of the world?

But what is your point? The bombings were revenge? The bombings were a warning?

My point is that two seemingly isolated historic events brought together by this thread happened less than 24 hours apart.

I said it was interesting. No more; no less. Let's not pretend otherwise.
    If someone really wanted to make a point, surely they would have done it on the same day?

Well if I remember right one of the patsies called in sick on 6th because his wife was pregnant and there was some kind of emergency.

Six-Seven doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?
    Or is this just another case of someone giving a secret wave to amatuer sleuths, rather than communicating properly with the rest of the world?

Why do you keep referring to "amateur sleuths" and "cranks?

Again I don't know where you have got the idea that I think this performance works like the bat signal sending out cryptic messages to Hitler in the Antartic that his time has come again.

Either I am not communicating well or you or not listening properly. So please listen carefully.

IF, AND IT IS A BIG IF
    that that closing ceremony performance is somehow connected to the 7/7 bombings I would see it as a homage to the attacks.

To be perfectly honest my thinking behind a lot of this "Illuminati" type stuff is that is put out by disinfo shills to distract from real world events such as the legitimate reasons to question the official 7/7 account. I find it interesting nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The zebra crossing is another thing that is known for being English, iconic and embedded in alot of peoples minds dies to the Beatles album cover, same goes for the red double decker, makes me think of England, seems like a far more plausible explanation altogether tbh

Advertisement