Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 2012 7/7 Olympics Sacrifice Ritual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Oh this is pathetic. Sorry. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I have never seen that before!
    I must say i am very curious as to what all that is supposed to signify if it isnt what the posted video states.

Maybe You can tell me what you think it means loldog?

Reminds me alot of other live shows that the kabbalist artists do on their shows to do with bahamut, rainman, masonry and ofc ritual sacrifice and loss of virginity symbolism.
    Some names like Madonna,Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Rhianna etc come to mind.
    When i saw Jimmy Page pop up with a guitar straight away i thought "oh theres the devil in this story"

Do people think that whole choreographed show was thought up to mean nothing in particular or whats the offcial story?

Its enough to make me start believing in all that numerology crap to be honest seeing it so in your face their.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

That video is hilarious. You could interpret it a hundred different ways - I presume the choreographer would be able to tell us what he/she was actually going for...

Here's a clue as to what I think: these games have a big commercial motive - the cities that win them try to leverage them as much as the can to boost the cultural but especially the economic profile of a city. Can anyone think why a red double decker bus would feature in the opening/closing ceremony with that fact in mind?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

That video is hilarious. You could interpret it a hundred different ways - I presume the choreographer would be able to tell us what he/she was actually going for...

Here's a clue as to what I think: these games have a big commercial motive - the cities that win them try to leverage them as much as the can to boost the cultural but especially the economic profile of a city. Can anyone think why a red double decker bus would feature in the opening/closing ceremony with that fact in mind?

Patronising drivel.

Any chance you could cut this kind of **** out so we might be able to discuss this in an environment of mutual respect, however forced?

Patronising drivel.

Any chance you could cut this kind of **** out so we might be able to discuss this in an environment of mutual respect, however forced?
    Explain why it is patronising? If it is so obvious, how come some people can't seem to see it?

And the tone of your post is quite offensive.

• Advertisement

Explain why it is patronising? If it is so obvious, how come some people can't seem to see it?

It's quite simple why it is patronising. You are talking to people here (as a CT forum),and in particular the OP as if they are inferior to you. Talking to them as if they are children.

Without the crossed out parts your post is fine. But you chose to keep it in for reasons best known to yourself.

Here's a clue as to what I think:
    these games have a big commercial motive - the cities that win them try to leverage them as much as the can to boost the cultural but especially the economic profile of a city. Can anyone think why a red double decker bus would feature in the opening/closing ceremony with that fact in mind?

Like I said. If you are actually interested in discussing the topic perhaps you should drop the patronising remarks because it is impossible to decipher if your posts are insults hidden in a comment or comments hidden in an insult.

Either way mutual respect goes a long way. Now perhaps we could stay on topic.

To be fair, I never took it off topic, you did. And the video is hilarious in my opinion.

The reason I have to ask do people realise there is a very good reason that a red London double decker bus features in an opening ceremony is because some people seem to think that it was chosen 'at random' with a secret reference to the bombings, rather than due to the obvious use of a London tourist icon to promote the city to a world audience.

If the message reads as patronising, it's because you agree with me that the use of the bus obviously has nothing to do with the bombings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

if you want to know about the london 2012 olympics type rik clay in to youtube
    his videos are excellent.its a shame he died so suddenly i wonder why ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Bomber, do you actually think this has legs? Or are you here to moderate?

As a theory it the lamest I've seen here. Is it any people are surprised that the "forum is dysfunctional" if this gets posted and is taken seriously?

Would still love to hear what the officialstory line is for that ceremony.
    Including details like why the lights change at certaiin scenes.
    Why the girl turns into a woman.Why she walks on people instead of the ground.
    Why a zebra crossing?
    Why do they try to get on the bus incessantly then quickly back away?

I can presume like some that the bus might stand for london and so on but there is way more to that ceremony than just a red bus and some people in suits.
    To not see EVERYTHING else is to willfully delude yourself imo.
    Or just lie.
    The interpretation fits perfectly so far and until i see a better more logical conclusion(than big red bus= london, fullstop) i will consider that was the story.

• Advertisement

studiorat wrote: »
    Bomber, do you actually think this has legs? Or are you here to moderate?

As a theory it the lamest I've seen here. Is it any people are surprised that the "forum is dysfunctional" if this gets posted and is taken seriously?

As an allegory it's meanings are infinite. I can't remember if I seen it at that the time but I wouldn't have thought anything strange of it if I did without the subtitles here.

Having said that nobody here including myself understands the world of the occult and it's many layers. Like Torax said I'd like to see how the official narrative plays out vs the performance.

Personally I wouldn't write anything off just because I don't understand it.

It does bare a bizarre and uncanny resemblance to the blown out 7/7 bus and the zebra crossing is unexplainable. They are worldwide essentially. I suppose the Abbey Rd one is the only noteoworthy one I can think of.

A big red bus with London - Bejing - London written on it obviously signifies communism traveling from London where Karl Marx lived to China and then back again in 2012, the return of Marxism to the UK!!!

Wonder what David Beckham kicking a football into the crowd was meant to signify?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I never understand why theres always the cry of "stop being offensive" when people who dont believe the conspiracy give a normal reason and express that they think the con is bull****

this is a discussion,you need to hear everyones view on it even if they are the view that this is bull****

Personally I wouldn't write anything off just because I don't understand it.
    Now heres the thing,you might understand it just fine,there might not be anything more to it other than a visual advertisement for the event.

But because thats not a good enough or sinister reason you claim you dont understand it and so attribute all sorts of symbolisms to it

What do we do when the evidence is favouring one theory,do we simply ignore the most plausible evidence in favour of the more preferred,sensational story

This cant be the way to come to a conclusion on a subject

seannash wrote: »
    Now heres the thing,you might understand it just fine,there might not be anything more to it other than a visual advertisement for the event.

But because thats not a good enough or sinister reason you claim you dont understand it and so attribute all sorts of symbolisms to it

That's the conspiracy sean. Someone notices something, an airplane con trail, a photo of a politician doing a "nazi salute", bad weather, whatever ya want. Anything goes as long as it's seen to be "anti-mainstream" against the US, banks, Jews/Israel all the usual targets. You are not allowed make them up about poor people though, or black people or Iran or China and places in Africa or South America unless there are any of the "mainstream" people in that country .

Then you make up the most sinister reason you can; whether it's plausible or not doesn't matter; (That's the really great bit!)

Then you start bombarding the internet with this new "evidence" and eventually it becomes "fact", if there's huge holes it doesn't matter either, because after all this is "top secret" information. All that matters is that these "facts" are in as many places as possible to give the impression of truth.

I often think they should be called Theory Conspiracies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Studiorat infracted for derailing the thread and generally being abusive to other users. If you don't want to discuss the topic then don't post.

There's no conspiracy mentioned in the OP, no suggestion of who might not be behind this non-conspiracy or why, and then OP asks for thoughts on the video he's posted.
    I'm wondering what exactly constitutes discussion on the OP at all.
    Torakx wrote: »
    Would still love to hear what the officialstory line is for that ceremony.

I really couldn't think of anything that would make a dance piece like that more meaningless than having to have an "official line" mind you it is in China so there probably is.

There doesn't need to be a narrative behind it, the person who put titles on it obviously doesn't understand this so has put there own on it.

But, would you actually believe them if they did publish the concept behind it? Probably not IMO, it would be classed as a mainstream source and part of the conspiracy.
    I'm sure the choreographer and composer would have program notes somewhere.

Then again it's an art so you're allowed take what ever meaning you want out of it.
    It seems people would rather believe something so obviously made up as the video in the OP, simply because it re-enforces the ritual/secret society meme.

Well all i can say is they made it look convincingly like hell at one point.
    From changing the lights and having people dancing in a different manor to Jimmy Page popping up as musical overlord.
    Oh and a bus opening up? isnt that a little too similar to the 7/7 "terrorist" attacks?
    To say the person who coreographed the ceremony for one of the biggest events in the world just threw in a few coloured lights and ment no symbolism to it whatsoever seems naive to me.
    We all know alot more goes into such big events than random scenes.
    They had a red bus for london,that wasnt random.
    Is it your opinion that the red bus and the zebra crossing are the only things that was ment to mean anything and the rest is just a totally randomly made up dance that has no story involved?

I believe that event is much too big to make a ceremony like they did without it meaning anything at all apart from a red bus etc.

Im not saying 100% the CT is true.
    But i am also still without an explanation for the whole choreographed ceremony and couldnt find a way to explain away alot of the stuff that the person editing the video saw.
    If i thought it was bull i really would have said so.

But i am also still without an explanation for the whole choreographed ceremony and couldnt find a way to explain away alot of the stuff that the person editing the video saw.
    If i thought it was bull i really would have said so.
    I have no explanation when I watch a ballet, but there's a narrative there too. And as with most things, there's a hundred ways to interpret it. It's like a Rorschach test - when people tell you what they see in some things, it tells you a lot more about what is in their head than what they are actually seeing. If you show an Olympic opening or closing ceremony to someone who is obsessed with CTs, they see a CT. It's not surprising.

I'm sure if anyone cares enough there's an explanation of what the dance means out there somewhere on the web from the people who choreographed it. It may be in Chinese unfortunately. :pac:

I have to say though that I personally would catergorise this one beside the lizard overlord theories for absolute lack of evidence or any logic whatsoever. Why in the name of god would someone outline their plan to take over the world or whatever in dance? If it's a secret, why leave clues for amateur sleuths/cranks? And if it's because you want some people to know - pick up the phone!

Thats a hell of a lot of phone calls to cover all members dont you think?
    And thats only if bragging rights are a factor.
    The media is the fastest most reliable way to communicate to as many people as possible.
    And besides who is going to believe it? so its a valid enough theory imo.

Thats a hell of a lot of phone calls to cover all members dont you think?
    And thats only if bragging rights are a factor.
    The media is the fastest most reliable way to communicate to as many people as possible.
    And besides who is going to believe it? so its a valid enough theory imo.
    How many people work for Proctor and Gamble? About 130,000. Are they organised? Very. Do they communicate their strategies to their staff by slipping things into Olympic opening ceremonies? No.

Do you think there are more Illuminati than that? How many are in the US armed forces, nearly 2 million? How do they communicate?

The point is that if an organisation wants to communicate and plan stuff, they are not going to do it with these secret signs in pop videos or Olympic opening ceremonies. Why would they? And what kind of complex information/plans can they communicate? And what if the intended recipients of the message aren't fans of Lady Gaga, or Halloween or whatever?

• Advertisement

To say the person who coreographed the ceremony for one of the biggest events in the world just threw in a few coloured lights and ment no symbolism to it whatsoever seems naive to me.
    We all know alot more goes into such big events than random scenes.
    They had a red bus for london,that wasnt random.
    Is it your opinion that the red bus and the zebra crossing are the only things that was ment to mean anything and the rest is just a totally randomly made up dance that has no story involved?

Actually T. it's naive to assume there is symbolism in it. Lots of these things are but together simply because they look good. It's more than likely that the choreographer and composer were told there's going to be a london bus and work from that. That's how these things usually work.

Considering there was a greater "sacrifice" on the tube why didn't they have a tube train instead?

Anyway, you can't have a conspiracy without someone to carry it out, so who's behind this conspiracy and why?

Monty Burnz i dont know where you keep getting this idea they are using choreography to communicate plans and organise!
    To me it looked more like an ode to the attacks albeit a bit praisingly.

Studiorat,the red bus is a better representation of london than a train imo.
    I would imagine that IF this ct was true the person organising the ceremony would need to keep it real to an extent and would have certain criteria to fullfill so that it was relevant to london and the olympics.
    It just seems on top of this being fullfilled they managed to squeeze in a whole lot of stuff on top for themselves as a side bonus and maybe shout out to friends.
    The idea is so outrageous to the average person that nobody would believe thats what it ment and therefore easier to do as nobody will believe it and those who see the symbolism and religious significance will know while the average joe is non the wiser and cheering along happily.
    Those cheering along happily aswell in this scenario would also be worshipping the act through this ceremony,which is something the terrorists would love to see id imagine.
    When we on this ct forum consider who those trrorists might be i think it makes for a very very interesting CT.
    Might even be true ^^

Monty Burnz i dont know where you keep getting this idea they are using choreography to communicate plans and organise!
    To me it looked more like an ode to the attacks albeit a bit praisingly.
    Fair enough, in this instance you are not saying that it was communication, apologies if I misread your position. :)

On the other hand, why would somebody compromise the choreographer and work with them to make the dance about the bombings?

Again, it comes down to a basic contradiction for me:

1. If your plot/organisation is secret, keep it secret! Don't go around leaving clues like someone in an old episode of Batman.

2. If you want public recognition, go public! Don't skulk around waiting for people to notice the oblique hints that you are sneaking into stuff.

I would imagine that IF this ct was true the person organising the ceremony would need to keep it real to an extent and would have certain criteria to fullfill so that it was relevant to london and the olympics.

But who and why? You can't have a conspiracy without conspirators?

I havent taken to time to look myself lol
    Would mean alot of google searches into the founders, current organisers and choreographers backgrounds.And any other vested interests.
    Not easy me thinks and im preoccupied with other stuff at the moment.
    Plus if its all in chinese good luck!

Not at all, these things are all over the designers CV's and blogs etc. Maybe Mr Plough can have a look around...
    (BEIJING, August 24) -- If the music at the Olympic Opening ceremony was characteristic of Chinese culture, the music at the Closing Ceremony was joyous, creating a festival-like atmosphere. Executive Artistic Director of the Closing Ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games Chen Weiya spoke about the ceremony's music.

"The Closing Ceremony has special requirements on music -- it should be joyous, a festival. It focuses on songs; its atmosphere is relatively cheerful," Chen said.
    The Ceremony also included the handover of the games from Beijing to London. Guo Jinlong, the Mayor of Beijing, handed over the Olympic flag to the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, and there was a performance organized by the London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (LOCOG).

Lighting Designer Durham Marenghi illuminated the Handover in Beijing, with lighitng programmed by Tim Routledge (who was in fact hidden in the London Bus)
    While the opening ceremony was described as an artistic and serious introduction of China's ancient past, the closing ceremony was described by Western media as "much more lighthearted", "silly" and "fun" than the opening ceremony

The score entitled 'This is London' by Philip Sheppard and recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra. Sheppard works with U.N.K.L.E. btw.

So what were the bicycles meant to signify???

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

So what is the name of this ritual that the dance is supposed to represent? It looks to me like people just making stuff up as they go along.

studiorat wrote: »
    So what were the bicycles meant to signify???
    The wheels of the bicycles probably represent Yeats' gyres of history. Yeats saw history as moving in two conter-cyclical gyres, where one diminishes and the other gets stronger until at a certain point one movement reaches a maximum and starts to diminish again as the other grows.

Presumably the message is that we are entering a new era, a new world order if you will. And the riders of the bikes indicate that history is not unfolding by itself - it is being controlled by 'the rider' - probably the Illuminati. The fact that on the bicylces, the twin 'gyres' are revolving in the same direction suggests a subversion of the 'natural' path of history (where the gyres are counter-cyclical).

See 'A Second Coming' or his book, 'A Vision' for greater detail.

As for Yeats, he was very interested in the occult (he was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn) and was also a member of the Rosicrucians, an organisation heavily involved with the Freemasons - link.

Ah Yes! "Turning and turning in the widening gyre" I do love a little poetic distraction of an afternoon.

Tis also a particularly odd piece of Organ music by Eric Sweeny.

Interesting about Yeats though, the Dublin Hermetic Society was set up by Yeats and AE, all them fellas were involved. They loved the old occult and all that stuff, sure wasn't Padrig Pearse's father was a Mason an everything!!!

• Advertisement

OK. Break it down piece-by-piece for me if you understand it so well. So far we have Red double-decker bus = London.

Not wholly convincing. Is it?
    But because thats not a good enough

Huh?...

Who said it's not good enough? Not me.Your jumping to all kinds of conclusions here.

Not me. or sinister reason you claim you dont understand it and so attribute all sorts of symbolisms to it

Lost me again...:confused:

"Attribute all kinds of symbolisms"?

I didn't any kinds of symbolisms. At all. Not once. This was what I said.
    It does bare a bizarre and uncanny resemblance to the blown out 7/7 bus and the zebra crossing is unexplainable.

82535799.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5480D2FED5E3AC6F34F27C5B3C3889B951EF886AAF7832773A8E30A760B0D811297

Bus%201.jpg

Wouldn't you agree?
    What do we do when the evidence is favouring one theory,do we simply ignore the most plausible evidence in favour of the more preferred,sensational story

This cant be the way to come to a conclusion on a subject

OK. But I haven't come to a conclusion on the subject.

Advertisement