Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Posting for family member.

Have 31 grey paving slabs lifted from back garden. Been down about 10-15 years so fairly weathered but no major damage. Slabs are 2' x 2' (610mm x 610mm)

Free for collection from Bray.

Have 1 photo but can't upload.

PM if interested and I can forward photo.

Thanks.

I'm interested in the slabs if you could email me a picture.

PM Sent with my email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Posting for family member.

Have 31 grey paving slabs lifted from back garden. Been down about 10-15 years so fairly weathered but no major damage. Slabs are 2' x 2' (610mm x 610mm)

Free for collection from Bray.

Have 1 photo but can't upload.

PM if interested and I can forward photo.

Thanks.

Would love to take them if other poster doesn't.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

hi lamb post im in greystones.i could use six if theres any left....m

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Maudi wrote: »
    hi lamb post im in greystones.i could use six if theres any left....m

I know someone who's interested as well can probably collect this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭the Lamb Post

Sorry folks,

looks like patrickpc is taking the lot.

If anything changes I'll repost.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

Hi All,

I have the following free to a good home!

3 x Billy CD/DVD towers (2 x silver, 1 x blue)
    1 x Billy bookcase blue
    1 x Billy bookcase with height extender beech
    1 x computer desk beech with slide out keyboard shelf
    1 x desk drawers beech (suitable for suspension files)
    1 x single bed with mattress - natural wood

Must be gone by Friday, photos attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

Could I provisionally agree to take the lot, subject to being to load them in my car? I will PM my number

If twiggy cant take the billy bookcase can i be next?

Thanks again YOUKNOWWHO for the furniture, and helping me prepare it for transportation tonight. The final recipient will be very grateful indeed.

@Maudi - If the bookcase does not fit where I have in mind, I will gladly deliver to yourself. I plan to deliver the furniture to-morrow so I will know by the week-end.

Twiggy
    I couldnt ask for fairer than that sir(tips hat)

• Advertisement

As a recipient of your generosity in the past, I will be delighted to return the compliment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mlewis

One double mattress available need to shift it before we move house next weekend. Also will give the taker a 12 pack of sainte etiene beer as am off the drink at the mo and it needs a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Mlewis wrote: »
    One double mattress available need to shift it before we move house next weekend. Also will give the taker a 12 pack of sainte etiene beer as am off the drink at the mo and it needs a good home.

Hope you enjoyed your time in number 12. Good luck with where ever you move to.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

I have the following to give away:

A food processor that works fine but there is a knack to operating it as the lid is damaged.

A set of rock lamps for a garden, some of the cables are damaged but easily repaired.

A brand new Venetian blind for a front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

Wineman wrote: »
    I have the following to give away:

A food processor that works fine but there is a knack to operating it as the lid is damaged.

A set of rock lamps for a garden, some of the cables are damaged but easily repaired.

A brand new Venetian blind for a front door.

Hi Wineman,
    I can give these items a good home. I am in Greystones this evening around 5.15 if it suits you?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

fcukhu wrote: »
    Hi Wineman,
    I can give these items a good home. I am in Greystones this evening around 5.15 if it suits you?

Thanks

Hi, I am at home all day today if you would like to collect. I have sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Have about 50 plastic plant pots - ranging from 14 cm up to big ones - take as one lot - collection from delgany

Have about 50 plant pots to take way in one lot, ranging from the small 14cm ones to much bigger, collection from delgany

• Registered Users Posts: 41 fcukhu

Wineman wrote: »
    Hi, I am at home all day today if you would like to collect. I have sent you a PM.

Thank you Wineman,
    This evening was spent working out the delights of the variety of functions of the food processor. I then moved on to the garden lights. I have a set working, so I carefully washed and hand dried the 'STONES' and lenses. The set came up like new. It was an evening well spent.

Thanks again,

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

BigGeorge wrote: »
    Have about 50 plant pots to take way in one lot, ranging from the small 14cm ones to much bigger, collection from delgany

Would love to take these if they are still available. :)

• Advertisement

Pm me for info -

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Free to a good home:

1 Argos CD/DVD storage unit similar to this one. Approximately five/six feet high in light wood colour with two columns of cd holders.

1 Gaggia espresso machine similar to this one. It leaks a little from the coffee filter holder when making a coffee so needs cleaning and/or a new seal.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,819 ✭✭✭hometruths

Free to a good home:

1 Argos CD/DVD storage unit similar to this one. Approximately five/six feet high in light wood colour with two columns of cd holders.

1 Gaggia espresso machine similar to this one. It leaks a little from the coffee filter holder when making a coffee so needs cleaning and/or a new seal.

I'll take the coffee machine, based in Delgany, can collect at your convenience.

schmittel wrote: »
    I'll take the coffee machine, based in Delgany, can collect at your convenience.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

I can take the cd tower?

Rosina1969 wrote: »
    I can take the cd tower?

Its yours. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Chair Bed Free to take away - need the space
    its in good order and can take the throw and cushions with it
    Not the most comfortable bed for an adult but would be good for a playroom
    chair-bed.jpg

GONE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

Need a new chest of drawers if anyone has one no preference on color or size my current one is falling apart

thanks
    Techy_1

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

My son moved out and left a weights bench and some weights.I will try and post some pics,they are in the way and free to a collector.Located in Greystones,collection only.Please note the weights bar lack the small grip/stopper that holds weights in place ,so collector will have to buy or locate those seperately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 ckc

Quiggers59 wrote: »
    My son moved out and left a weights bench and some weights.I will try and post some pics,they are in the way and free to a collector.Located in Greystones,collection only.Please note the weights bar lack the small grip/stopper that holds weights in place ,so collector will have to buy or locate those seperately.

I'd be interested in this if it is still available. Can collect.

Advertisement