Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sunflower97

Wooden single bed looking for new home. :)
    Wooden head and end units, wooden sides, metal base. Very easy to assemble. Mattress not included - note width is 80cm, not standard size but readily available. See photo for idea of colour. Please PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

hi..ive two wheelie bins if anybody wants them..they are clean and good condition..they make sturdy garden water butts or garden composters..p.m please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Maudi wrote: »
    hi..ive two wheelie bins if anybody wants them..they are clean and good condition..they make sturdy garden water butts or garden composters..p.m please

Not meaning to derail or anything, but don't they remain the property of the waste company?

d31b0y wrote: »

Not meaning to derail or anything, but don't they remain the property of the waste company?
    hi d31b0y no i bought these two privately..so am looking to pass em on ...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Hi, I have just installed a new kitchen.
    Consequently I have lots of the original cupboard doors left over in perfect condition. They are identical to the melamine type that I have seen installed throughout Charlesland. If anyone would like some/ all of them then send me a PM to arrange collection.

I live quite close to Charlesland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Tinker13

I'd be very interested in the Wheelie Bins if they're still available? I can collect. Please PM me if so.

2011 wrote: »
    Hi, I have just installed a new kitchen.
    Consequently I have lots of the original cupboard doors left over in perfect condition. They are identical to the melamine type that I have seen installed throughout Charlesland. If anyone would like some/ all of them then send me a PM to arrange collection.

I live quite close to Charlesland.
    if they are the white handleless square ones .yes id be interested in four.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

if they are the white handleless square ones .yes id be interested in four.
    Hi Maudi, unfortunately they are the melamine type with brushed/satin chrome handles.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

I have a kingsize Sealy Posturepedic mattress free to take away if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

I have a cardboard book shelf to give away. It's shaped like a dolls house, and has pictures of different rooms on each shelf. Could be used as a dolls house, or to store books. Can send a pic if you're interested. Am in Charlesland. Very good condition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

Rosina1969 wrote: »
    I have a cardboard book shelf to give away. It's shaped like a dolls house, and has pictures of different rooms on each shelf. Could be used as a dolls house, or to store books. Can send a pic if you're interested. Am in Charlesland. Very good condition.

I would be interested in this any chance you could post a pic?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

neets wrote: »
    I have a kingsize Sealy Posturepedic mattress free to take away if anyone's interested.

Yes, I would be very interested in replacing my existing Sealy mattress. I will PM you my contact details.

Thanks,

T

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

danois wrote: »
    I would be interested in this any chance you could post a pic?
    thanks

Here's a photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Twiggy69 wrote: »

Yes, I would be very interested in replacing my existing Sealy mattress. I will PM you my contact details.

Thanks,

T
    Sorry. Mattress has been taken.

neets wrote: »
    Sorry. Mattress has been taken.
    Hi sorry for jumping on your post..i have one of those kids carts..its black the make is kettler its pedal chain driven..its not new but its almost spotless..tyres are in excellent condition and have tubes.id say this would suit 6/10 year old..my five year old loves it but is a tad small for it..id like it to go to a deserving kid that maybe was looking for one..so if you know of such a kid pm me..sorry cant up load pics from phone but pm me your mobile and i can send on one or il pop one up from laptop when i get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Hi sorry for jumping on your post..i have one of those kids carts..its black the make is kettler its pedal chain driven..its not new but its almost spotless..tyres are in excellent condition and have tubes.id say this would suit 6/10 year old..my five year old loves it but is a tad small for it..id like it to go to a deserving kid that maybe was looking for one..so if you know of such a kid pm me..sorry cant up load pics from phone but pm me your mobile and i can send on one or il pop one up from laptop when i get home.

PM sent Maudi

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

DOUBLE MATTRESS

Hi Folks

We have a rarely used, double mattress that we need to get rid off - it was on our spare bed so not used very much.

Details:
    Cream, Double Mattress
    Conistion Comfort
    Airspring Bed
    Gently Supportive
    Great condition

Needs to be collected!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

Hi Rebekah,
    I missed out on one here recently. I am in Greystones now and am available to view, measure & collect if that suits you. I will mPM you my number.

Many thanks,

T

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RebekahF

Great T. Have replied to your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gerdoli

2*2 seater brown leather couches available for collection (as a pair). Very comfortable and structurally good but we have had to put brown throws on the back panels due to deterioration of the leather from sun. The throws are held in place by a (removable) batten so look very neat when tucked in and the throws can be washed when necessary, as can the cushions, which have been recovered - 2 (throw?) cushions in the same material also come with the couches - please see attached photo.
    Cup mark on the arm of one and broken zip on one of the seat cushions. Sundry marks on the leather but if your couches are on their last legs (excuse the pun), these will serve you well or would suit a kids play room etc.
    Am waiting on delivery of replacement couch so might not be available for a week or so, if you're interested, please pm me, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Doing a favour for someone, so grateful if you might be able to help.

Anyone upgrading their kitchen and looking to offload a stand-alone cooker ?

Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gerdoli

gerdoli wrote: »
    2*2 seater brown leather couches available for collection (as a pair). Very comfortable and structurally good but we have had to put brown throws on the back panels due to deterioration of the leather from sun. The throws are held in place by a (removable) batten so look very neat when tucked in and the throws can be washed when necessary, as can the cushions, which have been recovered - 2 (throw?) cushions in the same material also come with the couches - please see attached photo.
    Cup mark on the arm of one and broken zip on one of the seat cushions. Sundry marks on the leather but if your couches are on their last legs (excuse the pun), these will serve you well or would suit a kids play room etc.
    Am waiting on delivery of replacement couch so might not be available for a week or so, if you're interested, please pm me, thanks.
    These couches are now taken...

Oldlegs wrote: »
    Doing a favour for someone, so grateful if you might be able to help.

Anyone upgrading their kitchen and looking to offload a stand-alone cooker ?

Tx
    Sorry for jumping in here.cant seem to open a new thread from my phone....any hoo i have a FULL tank of calor gas..its the same size as those that fit a portable domestic heaters but it says on the side of the tank 'for patio heaters' so if anybody would use it..pm me please

Sorry for jumping in here.cant seem to open a new thread from my phone....any hoo i have a FULL tank of calor gas..its the same size as those that fit a portable domestic heaters but it says on the side of the tank 'for patio heaters' so if anybody would use it..pm me please
    Tank of gas is gone..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fk34

Table
    2 ft x 4 ft light pine top and green legs.
    Similar to table used in schools.
    Used as a study table in students room.

To take immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

in good condition - couple of little tears but hard to see
    Cant find the attachments/wires - will have another look
    Free to take away
    Ideal for playroom

photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

The Guide wrote: »
    Free to take away
    Ideal for playroom

photo.jpg

Will take it, can meet any time PM on way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Free to take away
    Ideal for playroom

Chair Gone..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ckc

Rossmore Mahogany Chest of Drawers
    5 Drawers (1 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large)
    Some damage to top
    Available to take away in Charlesland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Free to take away
    Ideal for playroom

photo.jpg
    Crap only saw this now, I would have taken it!

Advertisement