Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - Gamesnash Pre Orders

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

My one didn't arrive today :(
    Stupid Cork.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Hi all - sorry was away from the grindstone today. Just wanted to mention that we have shipped these with An Post as we always do with the aim to have them land to everyone on release day so please don't despair if it didn't arrive today ! The fact some have will get An Post a spanking from ourselves :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Those hyper efficient bastards at an post got it to me a day early :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

So mine was delivered today... awesome thank you Pat

And I'm stuck in this **** hole office till god knows what time... F U company I work for :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Huzzah, through rain and hail and sleet and slush (some elements added for dramatic effect) it arrives! Now, time to learn me some Sentinel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

After hearing that Sai didn't get his copy, I was worried that mine didn't arrive either. So, I rush home from college and I find it waiting there for me. :D

Thanks Pat and thank you An Post for not screwing me over but poor job on screwing over Sai, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Thanks Pat and thank you An Post for not screwing me over but poor job on screwing over Sai, though.

That's what he gets for trusting somebody else to order the game for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Had mine waiting for me when I got home.

Cheers Pat, although you're really going to have words with An Post about these early deliveries. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Got mine today as well. Cheers Pat, will definitely be using you guys again next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Got my copy today as well. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Neither of my copies arrived. Thanks An Post.

Another day, another no copy of MvC3. :(

Sairus wrote: »
    Another day, another no copy of MvC3. :(

Can you pm me your order number so I can pass on details to our account manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I believe mine arrived today.

Cheers Pat.

My copy has finally arrived! :D
    It was apperantly delivered to a house down the road, but after putting up a poster on our door asking if anyone got my post a neighbour dropped it into me :D

Glad it got to you - could smack that neighbour though for keeping it over a week !!!!

Advertisement