Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - Gamesnash Pre Orders

Options
  • 13-01-2011 1:51pm
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all - This is being posted with the permission of, and thanks to, Doom.

We had a lot of interest and requests from members here for MvC3 asking would we be stocking the game and would we be able to look after the fighting forum regulars. As usual we're doing our best for you.

1: We're going to run the same scheme as we did for SSFIV in regards to priority picking boards.ie orders. If you place an order please pm me your order number and I will mark it as a priority pick. This means all boardsies orders will ship first before any other orders. This worked out very well with SSFIV. We've been asked would we be able to ship so that people get the game the same time as America (which is out on the Tuesday) I can safely promise you now there is no chance of this :D so please don't order this if you're expecting us to ship this days early.

2:
    We have been given a staged pricing for this game. Basically the distributors are not expecting this to be that popular with independent retailers and have given us a price assuming we will be getting in only a handful of games as a special order. If we can increase this to full case sizes of 25 units on each console we will get a cheaper rate which we can pass on. So we're running what amounts to a mini more the merrier offer. If we can get 25 sales on each console each order will receive a €5.00 voucher to spend at Gamesnash. Voucher will be sent at the time of dispatch and is conditional on getting a min order of 25 on each console. To keep track of this post up here if you place an order and we can count along.

Quick note on pre order bonuses:

We have been asked about various pre order bonuses that capcom have mentioned on their site. We haven't been told directly ourselves that any free goodies are been made available to us so please don't order if these are a deal breaker for you. If we get something in we will of course add them to the order and will update this thread if we get any concrete news.

So if we can get past the not arriving days early ;) you can now ...

Pre Order on PS3

Pre Order on Xbox

Thanks

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Preordered there. Thanks Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

thanks again pat for an amazing service, will preorder this today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I can live without a T-Shirt I'll probably never wear anyway. Will pre-order this later on today as well.

Edit: Done and PM sent, thanks for the service! Xbox360 version was what I selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Will pre-order for both consoles next week. Just need to transfer some funds to paypal first.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Will pre-order for both consoles next week. Just need to transfer some funds to paypal first.

No worries :)

For what it's worth we can accept laser, visa and mastercard through our payment processors sagepay (just in case non regulars here think we only accept paypal)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Accepting laser, you say...?

Ordered =3

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Pre-Ordered :) Many thanks Pat!

Xbox 360 version that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Is there codes for Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine withthe pre-orders(like was advertised on Capcom Unity)?

If so, sign me up please...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I need my Jill fix :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Ken B wrote: »
    Is there codes for Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine withthe pre-orders(like was advertised on Capcom Unity)?

If so, sign me up please...

I think this is a US only thing. Unless there's been something new?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Done and done.

oh hai guyz

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ordered on both platforms.

I labelled it "Doctor Doom" so you'd know to throw in my bribes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Anyone worried about the DLC characters, I'm pretty sure they'll be released as normal DLC shortly after launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Jim wrote: »
    Anyone worried about the DLC characters, I'm pretty sure they'll be released as normal DLC shortly after launch.

I think Capcom mentioned 1 month after release.

I've updated anyones order who has Pm'd me along with Dooms whom I recognised as his :)

Current Count is

Xbox 7
    PS3 2

I think I have had 4 PMs and Dooms double order so that's 3 unaccounted for. These may not all be boardsies orders but if you haven't pm'd me with your order number please do so when you get a chance as a) it will get you faster picking on the day and b) will get you a €5.00 voucher if we hit 25 on each console.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Can someone order me a copy and I'll pay for it tomorrow at casuals or at the 2v2 on the 29th? Have no way to order anything online atm and would like to get the game through gamesnash.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Can someone order me a copy and I'll pay for it tomorrow at casuals or at the 2v2 on the 29th? Have no way to order anything online atm and would like to get the game through gamesnash.

Send me the address you want it sent to and I'll sort it out tonight.

Send me the address you want it sent to and I'll sort it out tonight.

Done, cheers man, you're a "don" as they say on neo empire :pac:

Done, cheers man, you're a "don" as they say on neo empire :pac:

I'm from Dublin, surely I'm "bleedin deadly"?

Anyway, ordered for you, I guess keep an eye out for Pat to confirm it's in the "boards.ie super customer list" for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Okay, I clicked a bunch of stuff so that should be +1 XBox version. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Jim wrote: »
    Sairus wrote: »
    I think Capcom mentioned 1 month after release.

I realise that I phrased this poorly.
    Capcom have actually said that the characters will be released as DLC a month after release, and those codes in the special edition wont even work till their regular release date.
    If the EU Special Edition is anything like the US one, there's no real reason to flog the extra money at it if the DLC characters are all you're after.

EDIT:
    Add one more 360 order to the pile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ordered me a 360 version. Always get my games with gamesnash now. So reliable. :)

Anyway, ordered for you, I guess keep an eye out for Pat to confirm it's in the "boards.ie super customer list" for you.

Cheers again man, take it you PM'd him my order number for me?

Cheers again man, take it you PM'd him my order number for me?

No there's a little "Special information" section so I put your user name and boards affiliation there. That's all I needed to do with mine.

Confirmed ;) - the order updates though will be sent to you Doom as it's on your account / email.

Current Count is

Xbox 11
    PS3 2

I have another order to make with you for xbox in the next day or two.

Bank of doom :)

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Pat remember to only accept Bison dollars! The only legal form of currency on the fighting game forum :P

Azza wrote: »
    Pat remember to only accept Bison dollars! The only legal form of currency on the fighting game forum :P

Ok so ....

Paypal wrote:

Dear Pat

Thank you for contacting us. Paypal is the world's leading payment processor and we accept payments in all major currencies. Your request for an additional currency to be added to your account has been recieved. Unfortunately we cannot currently process Bison Dollars. If you could please ask an elected official from the government of the Republic Of Bison to contact us we will investigate this further.

Sagepay wrote:

Dear Pat

Thank you for contacting us. Sagepay is the world's leading payment processor and we accept payments in all major currencies. Your request for an additional currency to be added to your account has been recieved.

Please stop taking the piss now.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Man paypal are so stupid. What the hell is the Republic of Bison. Don't they learn geography. Its Shadaloo not Republic of Bison, it even says it on the money in the bottom left corner.

bison_money.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Ordered a copy for xbox.

Advertisement