Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campaign for a UFC return to Dublin Ireland 2011

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Xlami wrote: »
    Are you sure? I heard it said from a security guard in the 02 but that could have been bollix.

I wouldn't say it's bollix, I'm sure they consult all the security guards about decisions on upcoming events.... :rolleyes:

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

SanoVitae wrote: »
    How about a Strikeforce event in Dublin? ;)

Now THERE'S an idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

How about a Strikeforce event in Dublin? ;)

I would also be up for that. The 02 would be an excellent lay out for it aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

I doubt they'd ever do it though.

Their whole thing is building the UFC brand worldwide so I can imagine they'll gradually phase out Strikeforce until there is just the UFC brand left.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,166 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I doubt they'd ever do it though.

Their whole thing is building the UFC brand worldwide so I can imagine they'll gradually phase out Strikeforce until there is just the UFC brand left.

Possibly!

They could also use their Strikeforce brand to put on shows in countries where they wanna keep the fans quiet, like Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Edit: Bollocks, wrong thread.

Advertisement