Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any RPG reccomendations for PS3?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Naphiel wrote: »
    You all actually liked the battle system? I found it dull for the majority of the game and frustrating for the very few fights that were actually a challenge.

I'd say X's or the ATB system was the best.

I dunno, i thought that once you get accessed to the three roles for each character then the battle system starts being great. There's a lot of tactics that goes into the fights, especially when you're trying to get the 5 starts etc. I also love the later marks because it's there where the battle system actually forces you to use a great deal of strategy. Plus the Cid fight was great too, using the Paradigm shifts was pretty much essential.
    d'Oracle wrote: »
    I don't mean to be troublesome, but is that not a bit of an oxymoron?
    As in its non-linear in the way a linear section of FF12 was.

haha sorry should have explained that better, what I meant was here too they'll tell you that you need to get from point A to B, but in between there's huge areas with tons of exploration and marks.

Advertisement