Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink and Your Performance(with a lady)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

Hey all,

I've been ordered to carry on from here, as my original thread was locked.

So I'm heading down to the girl(same girl from OP) this weekend for a bit of a dirty weekend.

And I'm looking for any advice ye fellow boardies can give me on making the most of this weekend.

I'm going to be there Friday and Saturday, so i know i need lots of condoms:D

Is there anything else i should or need to bring in order for it to be a success?

I've never done this before so forgive me if i'm being naive or just plain stupid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

SoulTrader wrote: »
    Same here. Great for the lady though!

Not really great for them, I have had more than a couple of girls get offended because they thought it was because of them!

OP regarding the not being able to get it up, happened my first couple of tries too, I got around it by grabbing near the base when I had a semi and squeezing for dear life to push the blood up further, works for me anyway, so maybe try that! Have fun. Also, bring lube, just in case she like to/prefers to, use it. And go easy on the booze! 3-4 for the nerves, but no more would be my advice there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

elspecia wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've been ordered to carry on from here, as my original thread was locked.

So I'm heading down to the girl(same girl from OP) this weekend for a bit of a dirty weekend.

And I'm looking for any advice ye fellow boardies can give me on making the most of this weekend.

I'm going to be there Friday and Saturday, so i know i need lots of condoms:D

Is there anything else i should or need to bring in order for it to be a success?

I've never done this before so forgive me if i'm being naive or just plain stupid:D

Wouldn't overthink it. As long as you've got condoms, you'll be grand. Nothing worse than having to make a mad dash to a shop!

Just go with the flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

I actually had this conversation recently enough with a few friends. One friend came out with " having sex drunk is like trying to play pool with a rope"
    Most accurate description I've ever come across!!

Lmao plaise..

On the drink I have no problem getting it up, but like many it's hard enough to finish. I guess the senses feel numbed and it's not as pleasing? Making it harder to do the biz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Josh_Calvert

Alcohol ****s up your test levels..raises them for women and lowers them for men...why do you think it gets so many people laid? Plus it often enables us guys to be more successful than we expected to be which leads to sex which leads to 'I can't believe I'm here I hope I don't **** up' thoughts which leads to soft cock syndrome...happened to me a couple years a go- a good way to get around it is just to give her some orgasms by different means.As long as she comes she'll be ok with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

elspecia - you keep looking at it from your point of view. what about the girl,maybe she just wants a cuddle and to read a book, country walks, fresh air and nice food and an undemanding companion ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

CDfm wrote: »
    elspecia - you keep looking at it from your point of view. what about the girl,maybe she just wants a cuddle and to read a book, country walks, fresh air and nice food and an undemanding companion ;)

Listen, she keeps asking my to visit, and she knows i cuddle, but i think after my previous inabilities she'll want a performance;)

ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

You can put it down to drink and/or tiredness. Happened to me once about a year ago and I've had many successful attempts since. Just don't say "this doesn't normally happen", take it from me she really doesn't want to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I actually had this conversation recently enough with a few friends. One friend came out with " having sex drunk is like trying to play pool with a rope"
    Most accurate description I've ever come across!!

Or "thumbing putty into a hole"

Advertisement