Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink and Your Performance(with a lady)

Options
  • 12-01-2011 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey all,

So went out the other night and pulled this girl, went back to hers and starting fooling around, and then i can't get my general (penis) to stand fully to attention:eek:

I had quiet alot to drink, and it was the first time i've pulled and went back with a girl.

Was the drink to blame, nerves or what(not looking for any medical advice)?

Has it ever happened to any of ye guys:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Of course alcohol affects performance. And if you were hammered then you won't be at your best, that's if you can even get it up at all.

I suggest next time you go out on the pull to ease off the booze a bit.

That being said, because it was your first time it could have been just nerves.

And has it happened to me? Yup, and on my own first time too. Luckily there was other stuff to do while I sobered up enough to get going, I hope you had the same sense yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

elspecia wrote: »

Ah yeah blame the alcohol on your own failures ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

brewers droop !

Personally - I don't suffer from it - but some people do.

you do realise theres plenty you can do to please a woman instead of "lobbing it into her"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

What happens to me with a skinful of booze is I end up not being able to finish. Very annoying!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Hey all,

So went out the other night and pulled this girl, went back to hers and starting fooling around, and then i can't get my general (penis) to stand fully to attention:eek:

I had quiet alot to drink, and it was the first time i've pulled and went back with a girl.

Stay out of Coppers. :D

No seriously, if you want to enjoy sex, do as a previous poster said and lean off the booze. Been there done that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

What happens to me with a skinful of booze is I end up not being able to finish. Very annoying!

That happened me a few times with the booze alright. Other times lasted a bit longer than normal.

OP lay off the sauce next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Just hit it with a stick ... Should Spring right up !

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Same here. Great for the lady though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Shakespeare summed it up about booze
    " it provokes the desire, takes away from the performance"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

I've experienced both alcohol related effects! The brewers droop usually with some bird who wasn't really doing the business for me (ended up faking it). Then when you get a permabone and go for hours.

Both are quite frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

stoneill wrote: »
    Shakespeare summed it up about booze
    " it provokes the desire, takes away from the performance"

Ahhhh, Shakespeare was some buck wasnt he!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Alcohol affects blood flow to the penis. Had the same thing a few months ago OP. This happens to most men at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Happened to me too :o nothing cool about a half an hour handjob at half mast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

BigDuffman wrote: »
    I've experienced both alcohol related effects! The brewers droop usually with some bird who wasn't really doing the business for me (ended up faking it). Then when you get a permabone and go for hours.

Both are quite frustrating.
    I don't get what you mean by faking it. I could see how if you had the problem of not being able to cum you could pretend you did and then stop but how do you fake it with a floppy dick?

Maybe you just meant she faked it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I don't get what you mean by faking it. I could see how if you had the problem of not being able to cum you could pretend you did and then stop but how do you fake it with a floppy dick?

Maybe you just meant she faked it?
    Guys can fake it too.

Ive done it before when I was hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

nerves did that to me once. :o

that is all! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Blokes can fake it.Ive been in that situation before ie goin like the clappers and not a thing happening sensation wise so its just wasted effort tbh.Once herself was satisfied then it didnt bother me at all.Iv never admitted it to the girl though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Blokes can fake it.Ive been in that situation before ie goin like the clappers and not a thing happening sensation wise so its just wasted effort tbh.Once herself was satisfied then it didnt bother me at all.Iv never admitted it to the girl though.
    MaxPower1 wrote:
    Guys can fake it too.

Ive done it before when I was hammered.

no sugarhigh's referring to the guy who faked it when he couldn't get it up! Bit curious about that myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ehhhh,does not compute.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

If you get dehydrated you get low blood pressure and that can happen irrespective of whether you drink or not. Coffee is a diuretic too.

So if you are planning a major weekend -it only common sense to make sure you are getting adequete levels of water before that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Found it makes me last ages and I cant finish really frustrating..
    When im finished dunno if i should give the gf a kiss or a medal!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭FayeRayRay

Ever heard of brewers droop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I recall having to postpone the losing of my virginity by a week or two as we were primed, ready and about to go and I got the urge to vomit (before you ask, no, she was beautiful). Combination of too much sauce and overexcitement. Think Stan Marsh from South Park if he was tanked.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

I actually had this conversation recently enough with a few friends. One friend came out with " having sex drunk is like trying to play pool with a rope"
    Most accurate description I've ever come across!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I actually had this conversation recently enough with a few friends. One friend came out with " having sex drunk is like trying to play pool with a rope"
    Most accurate description I've ever come across!!
    Or, like playing pool, but when the balls go in the holes they dont count so the game is never finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

SoulTrader wrote: »
    Same here. Great for the lady though!

Not necessarily....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Seems to last forever when we are drunk, i dont mind :-p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Happened me too OP, drink less beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Ah the curse of whiskey dick. Can happen at very inopportune moments. Although you can get the right level of drunk where you last for a good while which obviously has it's benefits if you're really into the swing of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yup!
    Had a similar situation as yourself OP when on holidays before.
    Obviously I was on the lash being on a lads holiday and anyway I somehow managed to pull. Took me a good while to get it standing to attention lets just say, mainly cos of drink but I'd say nerves might have played a part...Although I'm not so sure how nervous you can be when your mullered :P
    But when it did I lasted for what seemed like ages... Theres the plus side :D

Advertisement