Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Welcome

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭waterways

Min wrote: »
    Congratulations on your promotion, Su Campu.

A good choice.

Promotion? More unpaid voluntary work, no longer pares inter pares, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056143541, sleepless nights, ...
    Accept my deep sympathy. ;)

Good luck Su Campu! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Well done Su! Top man for the job, learnt so much off you about thunderstorm activity over the summer months, fair play!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,637 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I didn't see the thread till now. Well done Su Campu. I just hope you didn't plan this milder weather so you'd have a gentle introduction to the world of moderating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Congrats Su Campu and good luck! Nature might throw a couple of polar lows our way to celebrate your appointment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

I didn't see the thread till now. Well done Su Campu. I just hope you didn't plan this milder weather so you'd have a gentle introduction to the world of moderating.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys and gals.

Yes nacho, I cranked up the temperature dial to max. I plan on leaving it their for a while until I get the hang of things. I'll turn it back down if and when I get a decent bribe. Until then I've ordered the Polar Lows to hang back north....

MANU_20110113_1200.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Well done Su.I say roll on the blizzards that im still expecting as the new record cold part i said has already come to pass.Brieng on those mental Polar Lows man.

Advertisement