Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAGE CONTENDER IX : BELFAST : 30 APRIL 2011

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JO KO

Are you saying i`m the one who is telling lies ? Anyone who was there will verify the attendance figures. I am not a regular at your shows (was at cc 4) so cannot comment on previous Cage contenders but from what i have seen your show lags way behind others yet you claim to be the top promotion in Ireland :confused: . Also as someone else mentioned...i paid for a v.i.p ticket and others who had bought the cheapest tickets available ended up sitting beside me..not on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    I am? :eek:

If someone was willing to do my job for me and run my gym then I probably could get down to bantam. Paddy's a real good up and comer so it would be a pretty interesting fight I'd say.
    Ah right im. Take it your fight against cowzer was faught at feather then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Kal_El

JO KO wrote: »
    i paid for a v.i.p ticket and others who had bought the cheapest tickets available ended up sitting beside me..not on.

You should get on the internet and complain because everyone thats anyone reads the MMA pages.:rolleyes:
    Or heres a radical idea next time your at a show and dont like it ask for a refund on the night.

Nah on the other hand just bitch away its quite entertaining to the few that post here! HA!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Are you saying i`m the one who is telling lies

Lol unlike you, I didn't mention the word lies. I would not say anyone was telling lies unless I could prove it 100%. What I am saying is that the facts as you have stated them are wrong. The figure given to me and Health and safety on the night by the security team (who click every person into the building) was just short of 1700.

Did you enjoy any of the fights on the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

i paid for a v.i.p ticket and others who had bought the cheapest tickets available ended up sitting beside me..not on.

Were they smelly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Ah right im. Take it your fight against cowzer was faught at feather then?

It was ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Edit: double post

• Registered Users Posts: 36 KDavern

Any pictures of the fights up anywhere? ;-)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Was sorry I couldnt make this, I was hoping to right up to the day but my mother wasnt well so I stayed here to help out (altogether now... awwww.....and unfortunately has subequently infected me!).

Sounds like a good fight night was had. I watched UFC129 to console myself and you know what, I enjoyed the last CC in Dublin more!!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Is there any dates set for the television broadcast? I'd assume all fights will be shown since 9 fights won't take up a 2 hour slot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

KDavern wrote: »
    Any pictures of the fights up anywhere? ;-)

Here you go..Link

224067_199753350061931_192031520834114_451507_7902232_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Shazbot wrote: »
    Is there any dates set for the television broadcast? I'd assume all fights will be shown since 9 fights won't take up a 2 hour slot.

We will have the full TX schedule early in this coming week. As far as I know there are 7 of the 9 in the final edit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

227596_199753870061879_192031520834114_451548_5291307_n.jpg

FUUHHHHCK.... Animal.

Raging I didn't make it up for this, have been at last 3 CC shows, looks like a great card and some great fights. Deligh'ed for Chrissy Fields too. Anyone know when this will likely be on setanta?

EDIT: Sorry John, didn't see above...

Advertisement