Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Why would they make it private? Hmmm. Luckily i d/l'd it

Try it now.

Working now but that was a waste of time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

from the official YT page.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think you mite be 4 posts too slow there Kersmash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Gonna be one hell of a E3 this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

Excited about mw3, but I was excited about black ops as well. I detest black ops and have reverted back to mw2 like many others, however mw3 will have to take out some serious issues with the danger close / OMA carry on and words cant describe how much I hate commando.

Overall I hope they take the customization that was developed in black ops and take it to another level. Would love to see the player develop their character(s) into something unique. I hope the mw3 elite stuff does not promote those who can flash the cash to be able to acquire better items, for me that would just send the wrong message. COD in my opinion is the most fun earning your way through the levels to get that gun/perk you really want to make an awesome class.

Anyway hope the multiplayer was carefully thought about and the community was listened too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I think you mite be 4 posts too slow there Kersmash

><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭TentCrasher

Hope the Nuke is back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

Hope the Nuke is back.

Not really, promotes camping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hope the Nuke is back.

Hopefully not it just encourages 12 year olds going for the nuuuuuuuukkeeeee Every game and if you ever played a regular game of Sabo with them ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Hope the Nuke is back.

Suits the username

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

krudler wrote: »
    I'd expect a teaser soon, probably just the logo with the nightvision goggle sound effect like the others

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Nice to know Activision are good friends with IW now since the COD logo is big, lets hope Kotic doesnt fire anyone again, oh and one thing....

**** YEAH MW3 OMG MY LORD THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm wondering if quickscopings gonna return because there using the MW2 engine. Hopefully not

Now I'm wondering if quickscopings gonna return because there using the MW2 engine. Hopefully not

Probably but by the look of the Snipers like the RSAS they are all semi automatics, its actually the IW5 engine, not IW4 so it may be different.

So lads we all going Dundrum on 8/11/11?

<_<
    >_>
    Blanch.
    'Nuff said'

Btw It's my birthday the 8th of november so as a present ........

as a present ill get you battlefield 3 <3

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    as a present ill get you battlefield 3 <3

Getting it on the pc <_<
    >_>

• Advertisement

Getting it on the pc <_<
    >_>

So am I o:

Ha I'll see you on it then.......

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

this is a rough translation of what makrov says at the end of each video....
    USA TEASER - "1 destroy all beliefs"

UK TEASER - "2 use all you need to your advantage"

FRANCE TEASER - "3 take advantage of the enemy's weakness"

GERMANY TEASER - "4 surprise attack on side(flank)"

Chefburns wrote: »
    this is a rough translation of what makrov says at the end of each video....
    USA TEASER - "1 destroy all beliefs"

UK TEASER - "2 use all you need to your advantage"

FRANCE TEASER - "3 take advantage of the enemy's weakness"

GERMANY TEASER - "4 surprise attack on side(flank)"

Thats not Makarov who says it, Makarov is a terrorist he wouldnt be giving orders to the Spetznaz

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Thats not Makarov who says it, Makarov is a terrorist he wouldnt be giving orders to the Spetznaz

Makrov has his own private army remember in the plane scrap yard at the end of MW2 thats who is fighting Col. Shepards PMC's it could be them he is giving orders to! Just cus they are speaking Russian that doesn't make them automatically Spetnaz when its a fictional game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Im kinda glad we are getting these sort of trailers now.. I mean lets be honest they arent that exciting really... I honestly thought this was what we were going to see @ E3 so maybe we will see something of substance there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Awful idea.

A prequel after the MW2 cliff hangar is a huge disappointment.
    Ghost was one of the worst additions to MW2 but then again, the MW2 plot was one big cluster ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Awful idea.

A prequel after the MW2 cliff hangar is a huge disappointment.
    Ghost was one of the worst additions to MW2 but then again, the MW2 plot was one big cluster ****.

its not a prequel :confused: it finishes the Russia invasion storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

For the good of the series it has to imo, the people who don't like it are the one's who can't do it and nobody had a problem with it until 3arc said there was one.

It admittedly got a bit out of hand in MW2 because of SOHP but in previous incarnations it was fine. What would you prefer, people ghost camping or quikscoping because the vast majority of players who would have used snipers just switched to Ghost in BLOPs and camped out killstreaks and the dynamic of the game was much changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Theres 1 thing that annoys me about all the MW games so far... How come Price and McTavish keep getting so close to death? And then randomly kill one of the baddest people from the game, Soap really should have died in the last mission of the MW2 campaign... I guess IW will never learn that superman isint in the military.

Advertisement