Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interfirms/Nightowls in Tuam????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Count me in... but not really available till end of April. Anytime midweek around 8pm...

Cool, if we plan to do this weekly, we'll probably set up a new thread so it can be updated every week or whatever.
    DecQ wrote: »
    Love to join ye but mightn't be able to do every week. Will keep an eye on thread. If ye were short numbers I could fill in some weeks if I haven't seized up.

That's grand! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DecQ

I count 10 possibles. Need a few more. Anyone else out there interested?

DecQ wrote: »
    I count 10 possibles. Need a few more. Anyone else out there interested?

Well I have a person on the side who is up for it...

Okay, so this didn't go quite so well but tonight Total Fitness are starting their Total Football program. It's for those of us who can't get numbers together for two teams. You can ring them and put your name down or just turn up. I think it's 5 or 6 euro for two hours and I think they organise the teams.

I'm going up to tonight's session from 8 - 10.
    Tomorrow is from 6 - 8 and Thursday is from 8 - 10.

I can't wait to get a session in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭galwayspur

Great stuff, not been around for a couple of weeks but glad to see there'll be some sort of kickabout. I'm going to go up on Thursday evening.
    Looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

Well the turnout last night was very poor...as in, I was the only one that turned up! It's a nice pitch they have there.

But they are gonna advertise it more and are determined to get it going. They've printed up posters now to put around the schools and with the mens league coming to a close, the numbers should pick up.
    They said if they can get people to round up a team of 5, it would be better.

I won't be around next week but the week after I will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭galwayspur

Anyone else heading over to Total Fitness for football this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

Looks good but I don't think I'll make it tonight.

Advertisement