Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Evil Ever?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fat Man and Little Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

vlad the impaler aka dracula an absolute evil bastard.

others in no particular order include rocketfella, hitler, stalin, idi amin of uganda and every other dictator genocidal freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Jim from that eircom ad. Or that "it's gonna taste great" Kid from the frosties ad.

surely jim from the eircom ad would go down as the dumbest like how many times have people rang him for assistance and he complety misreads what they are saying, the lads a fecking thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

stalin was responsible for far more deaths IMO,
    abot 20-25 million, man made famines before the war in the ukraine, the purges, and countless other things throught the war and after it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
    and thats just one thing,
    purges, gulags in the war,
    the soviet policy of shooting any soldier who didnt fight or retreated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Selected

Fat Man and Little Boy
    As opposed to being corrected by lesser beings.

To be definite is to be young.

To be young is to be foolish.

To be foolish is inescapable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Its funny how America supported some of the most corrupt and evil dictators and now goes banging on "saving" the world!

US supported Suharto, Pinochet, Saddam Hussein and a few more I can't remember now.
    US is also supporting the Pakistani President who is probably the most corrupt president in the world world. US is supporting the Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who is another dictator.

CIA is also known to be behind deaths of some of the most popular leaders among the people such as Omar Torrijos, Salvador Alleande, Mosaddegh of Iran and good many more.

Basically US doesn't care if you're a dictator or a elected leader as long as you agree to their policies. And if you don't then they'll kill you!

That's the hypocrisy of USA which most people hate.

Also Bush and Blair are both war criminals who are just as bad as any other of the people mentioned in this thread so far!

Suharto was called "our kinda guy" by the yanks, and still to this day will rarely if ever be mentioned when they list off "evil" men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Who was the most evil person of all time.
    Was it Stallin who may be responsible for the deaths of between 3-9 Million people.
    Or Harold Shipmen who killed 215 patients working as a family GP.
    Maybe maybe Joseph Fritzl who secretly (yea right, the wife was in on it) held his daughter captive for 24 years in a hidden room in his basement.
    How about Saddam Hussein who as dictator of Iraq had over 800,000 people killed.
    Who do you think is the most evil person ever.

Hitler isn't even on that list . . .:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thierry Henry clearly.

Cheating cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Jim from that eircom ad. Or that "it's gonna taste great" Kid from the frosties ad.

He got his comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Jimmy Wales clearly a rapist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

If you wanna speak of someone totally demented, I think its hard to beat this guy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hitler ,Stalin, Mao , Pol Pot and Idi Amin but out of the lot ,that Stalin was one eveil ****er , the way with the stroke of a pen he had millions murdered and ruined the lives of many millions of other innocent people and he is quoted as saying '' the death of one man is sad ,the death of millions is a statistic '' .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Selected

Hitler isn't even on that list . . .:confused:

That's because he's a hero - bring it on ADL - and Tony is such a Germanic name, thank God; welcome to the family nator!

I have absolutely no faith in the Sapien, Sapien.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

WindSock wrote: »
    That Paul Potts fella.

Fat? Maybe.
    Bad teeth? Yeah.
    Crap singer? Yes!

But Evil??? No!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Paul Potts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Matthew Corbett was pretty evil, all them years with his fingers stuck up poor Sootys hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Its funny how America supported some of the most corrupt and evil dictators and now goes banging on "saving" the world!

US supported Suharto, Pinochet, Saddam Hussein and a few more I can't remember now.
    US is also supporting the Pakistani President who is probably the most corrupt president in the world world. US is supporting the Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who is another dictator.

CIA is also known to be behind deaths of some of the most popular leaders among the people such as Omar Torrijos, Salvador Alleande, Mosaddegh of Iran and good many more.

Basically US doesn't care if you're a dictator or a elected leader as long as you agree to their policies. And if you don't then they'll kill you!

Also Bush and Blair are both war criminals who are just as bad as any other of the people mentioned in this thread so far!

Are they comspiracy theories or are they actually fact?

Mine would probably be Hitler although I'm sure there's more evil people than him that just haven't gotten into positions of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

margeret thatcher

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Harvey Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

delaad wrote: »
    The most evil act I ever heard of was the drug pusher Felloni giving his son a shot of heroin as a 16th birthday present.

O.O i think he's a contender for stupidest person in the world rather than most evil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Craebear wrote: »
    Harvey Norman.

50,000 homicides in 49 weeks.

GO HARVEY GO!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

If you wanna speak of someone totally demented, I think its hard to beat this guy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

We have a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

people who play "music" through the "speakers" on thier mobile phone on buses so everyone has to listin to thier crap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

THFC wrote: »
    Are they comspiracy theories or are they actually fact?

Mine would probably be Hitler although I'm sure there's more evil people than him that just haven't gotten into positions of power.

Those are facts. Look it up.

If you wanna go into conspiracy theories then the list is endless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Who was the most evil person of all time.
    Was it Stallin who may be responsible for the deaths of between 3-9 Million people.
    Or Harold Shipmen who killed 215 patients working as a family GP.
    Maybe maybe Joseph Fritzl who secretly (yea right, the wife was in on it) held his daughter captive for 24 years in a hidden room in his basement.
    How about Saddam Hussein who as dictator of Iraq had over 800,000 people killed.
    Who do you think is the most evil person ever.

Jaysus wept, if it's not Hitler it's Stalin with you, if it's not Stalin it's Saddam! I'd hate to know how your mind works :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Those are facts. Look it up.

If you wanna go into conspiracy theories then the list is endless!!
    I wasn't disputing it, just making sure! Because as you say the list of conspriacy theories is endless, especially the one's against the US government.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

:rolleyes: I love how people will skip over dictators and murderers who use their own FREE WILL to decide to kill their own people or other people and simply skip straight to the connection with the USA as the connection is obviously much much worse than the action of killing.

Getting a bit old using the I hate USA tactic, yawn! Plus the whole Bush and Blair as bad as anyone on this thread (Hitler, Stalin etc.) makes you look like an absolute joke. Read some books.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Me.... after Brussels sprouts on Christmas day....

I could have emptied the Croke park in under 5 mins... having been sat in Lansdowne road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

major bill wrote: »
    vlad the impaler aka dracula an absolute evil bastard.

others in no particular order include rocketfella, hitler, stalin, idi amin of uganda and every other dictator genocidal freak.

Have to agree with Vlad.He had men, women and children impaled for trivial things and sometimes for no reason at all.

When the Ottomans invaded his kingdom he had thousands of his own people impaled on the path the turks wrre taking. Once they saw all the impaled corpses they promptly left the country.

Stalin brought up a massive body count on his own people.

Pol Pot led a barbaric regime.

History unfortunately has a wealth of evil psychpaths to choose from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Isnt there a league of evil to decide this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement