Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to know if this happens to anyone else

Options
  • 05-01-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I'm relAtivly new to the forum and just have something that has been getting me down. I'm nearly 21 and live in a lovely house with my bf of over 2 years. The problem I'm having is that when we have sex my hips cramp to such extreme that I can't continue with what were doing. This is really getting me upset as I'm young and should be able to enjoy my sex life, it dusn seem to matter what position we are in, it's the pain is sometimes so bad that I sometimes just don't want to have sex again, as I'm afraid of my hips hurting.

My bf knows about the problem I'm having but it duns stop me feeling really embarrassed and frustrated about it, any women out there with some advice...??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,472 ✭✭✭✭28064212

A doctor is your only answer, no-one here can diagnose you

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellii

28064212 wrote: »
    A doctor is your only answer, no-one here can diagnose you

I wasn't looking for a diagnosis, I was looking to see if anyone had had a problem like this before, or is dealing with something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

Yes, I've got a problem like that at times. My solution - give up sex (only joking, but it's a great excuse for me after nearly 25 years of married 'bliss'!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

You might have a fracture in your hip that you dont know about. Did you fall in the snow or anything recently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

We can't do internet diagnosis and what causes pain for other people may not be what is causing yours so swapping war wound stories is pointless - only thing to do is make an appointment with your GP and get their professional opinion on what is actually causing the pain with your hips.

All the best.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement