Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New here

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Can't add you. Your friends list is full.
    Stavanger1 is my PSN nick by the way.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Azza wrote: »
    Whats your online tag?

ITS A TRAP

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mickles_86

Azza wrote: »
    Can't add you. Your friends list is full.
    Stavanger1 is my PSN nick by the way.

Its full? i will delete a few shams to make way for you

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

ITS A TRAP

SILENCE WORM!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Sup Mickles. It would be a good idea to not come down with any friends that dont play SF. My 1st day I arrived at casuals and didnt bring any friends. Bringing friends will just distance yourself from getting to know anyone. Nice to see you've finally hopped on board. After Tournys a lot of the crowd go for drinks anyway. Heres a link to our very own Irish Street Fighter website.

http://streetfighter.ie/

We also have a webchat where everyone chats and makes lobbys arranges fights and discusses whats hapening in general of all fighting games.

http://streetfighter.ie/?page_id=116

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Mickles_86 wrote: »
    Yeah in the town, living up in Barcroft. up for a few spars surely whats your PSN ID and i'll add you, I should be on soon

I don't have internet, I was talking about offline play. Don't have my stick up with me unfortunately, will have to collect it next time i'm home. I'll give you a shout if I get it

The Hound wrote: »
    Sup Mickles. It would be a good idea to not come down with any friends that dont play SF. My 1st day I arrived at casuals and didnt bring any friends. Bringing friends will just distance yourself from getting to know anyone. Nice to see you've finally hopped on board. After Tournys a lot of the crowd go for drinks anyway. Heres a link to our very own Irish Street Fighter website.

http://streetfighter.ie/

We also have a webchat where everyone chats and makes lobbys arranges fights and discusses whats hapening in general of all fighting games.

http://streetfighter.ie/?page_id=116

Cheers hound, just wasn't sure about going down alone. thanks for the links as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Sure last time I took my friend to inferno, he fell asleep on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Good points, I had forgotten Cobelcog's 16 and Gorysnake's 12.

I thought Cobelcog was 18 and Gory was 16?

Also welcome Mickles!

Rule of thumb for tourneys is that Infernos are the first Saturday of every month.

For other tourneys check here or SF.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Hey Mickles, the first time I went to a Boards.ie Tourney(LAN Party), I brought some mates....and some booze. Needless to say, I got annihilated by pretty much everyone(including Farz....). I can safely say that I shan't be repeating that mistake again...

PSN ID: i_like_dyke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Mickles_86 wrote: »
    I didn't think so but thought i would ask anyway

;)

Welcome. I must play your guile...... You say 16k points? Well well Doomster. Looks like we've got ourselves a challenger.

ayjayirl wrote: »

;)

Welcome. I must play your guile...... You say 16k points? Well well Doomster. Looks like we've got ourselves a challenger.

Aye i'll get a game with you surely but havnt used guile in ages, i'll take you on with gen ;)

Advertisement